Turn up the Heat with Grill Inn Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit
Are you looking for a Barbeque franchise? Are you a big-time foodie seeking business opportunities in a restaurant chain – specializing in grilled and barbequed food items? Then, you are at the perfectly correct place.
We have once again brought in another interesting and profitable food chain – Grill Inn Franchise, which can help you to start your entrepreneurial journey with an Initial investment of ₹ 10 lacs to ₹ 30 lacs(depending on the chosen model).
Yes, you read it, right? We will cover an in-depth article on starting a Grill Inn chain in your city with its capital required, cost, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Brand: Grill Inn
- Founded: 2009
- HQ: Delhi
- Parent: Maxwell Food and Beverages India
- No. of Outlets: Over 250
- Area served: PAN India
- Franchise Fee: ₹ 5 lacs to ₹ 8 lacs
- Royalty: 8%
- Total Initial Investment: ₹ 10 lacs to ₹ 30 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of Grill Inn Franchise
Started in 2009 under a registered brand of Maxwell Food And Beverages India, Grill Inn is one of the renowned and rapidly growing popular restaurant chains in India, offering a range of grilled and barbequed food items such as Burgers, Pizza, Pasta, Sandwiches, and much more.
Since its inception, the chain has been successful in expanding its presence through franchising, offering entrepreneurs the opportunity to own and operate their own Grill Inn outlet in their city. Currently, Grill Inn boasts over 250 plus outlets across 140 cities in over 22 states in India.
Its parent company – Maxwell Food And Beverages India has been actively involved in the hospitality and fast food business by operating many reputed units in Malls, High streets, and Corporates.
Looks phenomenal, right?
We assure you that, after reading this complete article, you would be in a position to choose the BEST AVAILABLE FOOD FRANCHISE, and certainly help you take an informed decision on the Grill Inn chain.
You may like:
How to Get KFC Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – KFC
Start a Burger King Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Burger King
Grill Inn – The Journey
Their humble beginning started with delivering American inspired casual dining experience to Indian with a single outlet in Delhi to cumulating its decade long expertise in Food industry and being a renowned barbeque chain is undoubtedly inspiring.
Key facts about Grill Inn
|1||Trade Name||Grill Inn|
|2||Industry||Food & Beverages|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Maxwell Food And Beverages India|
|6||Number of locations||Over 250 outlets|
|7||Area served||Pan India|
|9||Menu offering||Burgers, Pizza, Pastas, Sandwiches,|
and much more
You may like:
How did Idli Guru Franchise become so Popular – Apply, Cost, & Profit – Idly Guru
Should you Go for Bikanervala Franchise? Cost & Profit – Bikanerwala
How much does a Grill Inn Franchise Cost?
The franchise cost or Total Initial setup cost for Grill Inn will depend on your location, size, amount of renovation required for shop. In General, one can take up this franchise with a floor area of 100 – 3000 sq feet. Grill Inn offers a flexible franchise model to its interested applicants, and their models are listed below;
FOOD COURT/EXPRESS MODEL
- Carpet Area 100 – 200 sq ft
- Franchise Fee: 5 Lacs
- Machinery & Equipment: 2 Lacs
- Decor: 1 Lac
- Interiors: 1-2 Lacs
- Royalty: 8%
- Total Investment for this model: 10-12 lacs
FAST FOOD MODEL
- Area 200 – 1200 sq ft
- Franchise Fee: 6 Lacs
- Machinery & Equipment: 3-4 Lacs
- Decor: 1 Lac
- Interiors: 2-3 Lacs(Varies)
- Royalty: 8%
- Total Investment for this model: 12-15 lacs
FAST FOOD RESTAURANT MODEL
- Area 1200 – 3000 sq ft
- Franchise Fee: 8 Lacs
- Machinery & Equipment: 4 Lacs
- Decor: 1 Lac
- Interiors: 3-4 Lacs(Varies)
- Royalty: 8%
- Total Investment for this model: 15-20 lacs
Nonetheless, To become an approved Grill Inn Franchise holder, one would at least require an initial investment of ₹ 10 lacs to ₹ 20 lacs, with a franchise fee ranging from ₹5 lacs to ₹ 8 lacs.
You may like:
Start A Tim Hortons Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Tim Hortons
Winni Franchise and Earn in lacs per month – Cost, Fee, and Profit – Winni
Is Grill Inn Franchise Profitable?
The profitability of Grill Inn chain or any other franchise may depend on several factors such as chosen model, city, average footfall at its outlet, and overall area development.
Moreover, considering the enormous growth in the Food industry – Specifically barbeque & grilled food items, Flexible Investment and moderate ROI, extensive training support, best marketing strategy, a range of products, and regular food innovation, One may anticipate a healthy gross profit margin of 35-40% or net profit margin of 12-20%.
Grill Inn Franchise Profitability Explained
We will try to explain more about profitability with a simple example. Assuming, if you have opened a Grill Inn outlet in a good area and making over ₹ 8 lacs per month in sales. So, below could be your profit structure;
|Type of Cost||Amount|
|Average Monthly Sell||₹ 8 lacs|
|Raw Material Cost (Max. 60%)||(₹ 4.8 lacs)|
|:Gross Profit||: ₹ 3.2 lacs (40%)|
|Royalty Fee||(₹ 40,000)|
|Employee Expenses||(₹ 40,000)|
|Electricity & Water Expenses||(₹ 15,000)|
|Misc. Expenses||(₹ 10,000)|
|:Net Profit||₹ 1.65 lacs (20%)|
Please note that profitability for the Grill Inn chains may vary depending on location, expenses, season, customer footfall, and other emergency expenses, and it could range between 12-20%.
You may like:
Does Cocofit Franchise really Cost ₹11 lakhs? Steps, Cost, Profit – Cocofit
Can You Own A Burgerama Franchise? Cost & Profit – Burgerama
Benefits of Owning a Grill Inn Franchise
Owning a Grill Inn outlet owner may bring in lot of benefits for Barbeque and grilled food lover and some of its benefits are listed for your reference;
- Established Brand:
- Grill Inn has built a strong reputation in the food industry that allowed the chain to garner a loyal customer base, ultimately helping the new franchisee owner to leverage the brand’s recognition and reputation to attract customers.
- Proven Business Model:
- Interested applicants may leverage brand’s tested and proven business model to run and manage a successful & profitable chain.
- Comprehensive training programs:
- Grill Inn chain provides franchisees with comprehensive training and support to ensure the success of their franchise.
- Marketing Support:
- Grill Inn provides marketing and advertising support to its franchisees, including promotional campaigns, social media marketing, and online advertising.
- Flexible Franchise model:
- Interested applicants can take up a Grill Inn outlet according to their budget limitations and can anticipate a good profit from its business operations. and its nationwide presence can also help new outlet holders to get a feeling of working with a renowned brand.
What is the Support offered by Grill Inn Franchise?
- Site Search and Analysis
- Standard Layout support from the company
- Centralized billing systems
- SMS and WhatsApp Marketing Support
- Regular Food Innovations
- Registration Support for Online Delivery Platforms
- Quality checks and Complete Raw Material Support
- Staff Training Support
- Marketing & Sales grow up strategies and guidelines
- All Hands Meetings to improvise the business
- Location-specific promotions during the opening and planning of the launch
What are the requirements to Become a Grill Inn Outlet holder?
Some of their major Grill Inn franchise requirements are listed below;
- First and most important – One should have the required funding to own a Grill Inn outlet, that is one should be ready to invest approximately ₹ 10 lacs to ₹ 30 lacs.
- Interested applicants should have a passion to work in the food industry – and should possess the necessary leadership and financial skills with a few years of experience in this industry.
- Applicants should own/rent an outlet area for a minimum of 150 to 3000 sq feet, preferably on the high street, city center, and near schools or universities.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Grill Inn business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the franchise.
How to Get a Grill Inn franchise?
Becoming a Grill Inn outlet owner requires a minimal investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Nevertheless, the Grill Inn chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- Visit their Franchise page and click on Contact Us button– and fill in the details such as Name, Email Id, Phone Number, City, and other necessary info.
|Apply for Grill Inn||Franchise Form|
Once you submit the form, somebody from the franchise team will contact you within a week to discuss it further and ya it does take time.
Started in 2009, Grill Inn is one of India’s leading and rapidly growing barbeque and grilled food chains, offering a variety of freshly prepared Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, Pastas, and much more.
The franchise boasts over 250 plus franchise networks in 40+ cities and more outlets planned to release in the next few years will create tremendous opportunities for interested candidates to grab THIS deal in this ever-growing market.
However, considering the exponential rise in barbeque and grilled food demand, 100% authentic taste, flexible investment with high ROI, a wide range of menus, extensive training, and market support aids an extra advantage for the new franchisee unit holder.
With an Initial investment of ₹ 10 lacs to ₹ 30 lacs, the Grill Inn chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional gross profit margin of 35-40 % and a net profit margin of 12-20%.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Food industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with a low investment, then you can start a Grill Inn franchise in India. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Grill Inn!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
Tea & Café Franchise, Ice Cream Franchise, Food & Beverages, and Apparel Franchise
How much does Grill Inn Franchise Cost in India?
Ans: The initial cost setup for the Grill Inn chain may vary depending on the chosen model and city. Additionally, To become an approved Grill Inn outlet vendor, one may need to invest at least ₹ 10 lacs to ₹ 30 lacs with a floor area of a minimum of 100 sq ft to 3000 sq ft.
How much does a Grill Inn Franchise owner make?
Ans: The net profitability of Grill Inn outlet may vary depending on the chosen location and average customer footfall. Nevertheless, considering the enormous demand in the Food industry, flexible setup cost, and comprehensive franchise support, one may anticipate an earning of at least 12-20%.