Are you looking for a fast-food franchise? Do you wanna take your love for Burgers to another level by owning a renowned fast-food joint? Did your research for Popular food joint has landed you in this article? Then, You are at the right place.
In the article, we’ll discuss in depth Burgerama Franchise along with its capital requirements, fee, and profit margin – and above all does it REALLY offer a Franchising program?
There is certainly no denying in fact that, food businesses have been growing at rapid pace in India, Thanks to rise in disposable income, regular eating out habits, affordable pricing, and delectable taste.
- Brand Name: BURGERAMA
- Founded: 2018
- Industry: Fast food chain
- Headquarters: Gurgaon
- No. of locations: Over 10
- Model: Cloud Kitchen
- Franchise: Not yet started
- Area Served: Pan India
- Estimated Investment: Rs. 15 lacs – 25 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of Burgerama Franchise
Started by three childhood friends Kabir, Viraaj & Vivek in Gurgaon in 2018, Burgerama is one of the renowned and steadily growing burger chains, offering a range of Hamburgers(A lot & We really mean it), Fries, Rings, Loaded fries, Popcorn chicken, Hot wings, Desserts, Sauces, Beverages, and much more.
Its bold mission to serve a best-in-class range of tasty burgers made with fresh ingredients has helped the unit to become successful and was appreciated by its loyal customers. It has undoubtedly allowed the Burgerama chain to expand to more than 15 cloud kitchens – PAN India in no time.
Ya, You correctly read it.
Currently, the Burgerama boasts of over 15 delivery kitchens in Delhi, NCR, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, and more outlets planned for future releases will certainly help the entrepreneurs like you to join in this ever-growing industry.
Excited to be a part of this chain? and Ready to munch a bite of it? Then, Don’t miss to read till the end. Stay with Us till the end to explore and understand complete details on Burgerama chain.
We assure you that, after reading this complete article, you would be in a position to choose the BEST AVAILABLE FOOD FRANCHISE, and certainly help you take an informed decision on the Burgerama franchise.
You may like:
Should you Go for Bikanervala Franchise? Cost & Profit – Bikanervala
Burgerama – The Journey
Their humble beginning started with a single outlet in Gurgaon after spending more than 6 months of accumulating knowledge through cookbooks, tutorials, and Youtube videos to serve a delectable burger to be one of the renowned burger chains with more than 15 plus outlets across India is undoubtedly inspiring.
Key facts about Burgerama
|Fast-food , Cloud Kitchen
|Founders Or Parent Company
|Kabir, Viraaj & Vivek
|Number of locations
|Cloud Kitchen(Franchising Yet to Start)
|Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nugget,
Shakes, Rings, & Beverages
|Rs 1,948 crore
You may like:
Why Choose A Burgerama Franchise?
There could be several reasons to start a Burgerama outlet in your city. Before starting any franchise, you must understand its business model and its revenue source, which can help you to analyze its growth prospects and its potential.
Additionally, we have listed a few major points to own it;
- Varieties in Menu:
- The franchise offers a range of delicious menu that can help the new outlet holder to cater a large audience and earn a good profit margin.
- Focus on Innovation:
- Burgerama chain has clear vision for its expansion and it has perfectly led out its plans through robust innovation.
- Affordable food range:
- Burgerama provides a wide range of pocket-friendly and delicious food ranges to its consumers, enabling them to garner customers from every category.
- Leverage on enormous customer base:
- Burgerama has established itself as a trusted brand among its consumers by providing an authentic and delicious yet affordable food range. At present, Burgerama has a Trust of more than a million loyal customers – PAN India.
- Online and Offline Marketing Support:
- Burgerama chain provides extensive support to its outlet holders by offering industry-standard online and offline marketing support.
You may like:
Is Five Star Chicken Franchise Profitable? – How to Start, Cost, Fee – Five Star Chicken
What is the USP of Burgerama?
USP is something that every business strives for. However, Burgerama’s USPs are listed below;
- Flavor packed burgers range
- Use of best ingredients
- Affordable pricing
- Best-in-class ambience
Does Burgerama Offer Franchises?
Sadly, currently, Burgerama doesn’t offer franchising programs yet. However, as per recent development, Burgerama has raised Rs. 5 Crore in funding rounds led by Anicut Angel Fund, and others. This new investment would be leveraged to expand the brand’s geographical presence across North India.
It will certainly help the chain to strengthen the supply chain, product standardization, creation of a franchise-ready operation model, acquire talent, and develop backend operations to sustain and support the next phase of growth.
Therefore, Burgerama’s franchising program is quite likely to begin soon.
How much would Burgerama Franchise Cost?
As the business doesn’t offer franchising programs. So, all we can do is to estimate. With growing demand and passion to own a renowned Burger joint will create a humongous opportunity for an Interested applicants.
Nonetheless, To start a Burgerama franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of Rs. 15 lacs to 23 lacs and a dedicated floor area of over 200-1000 square feet to set up a brick-and-mortar retail space. This initial investment for Burgerama does cover the franchise fee, marketing fee, and other necessary expenses.
Additional Cost for Burgerama
Typically, to run and maintain a Burgerama outlet, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The ongoing royalty fee for the Burgerama franchise could be approx. 5%, which would be paid by the Franchisee to the Company calculated on total turnover.
You may like:
Can Burgerama Franchise will be a good Investment?
Well, it could be really tough to comment on its profitability as it is still at a growing stage. And there are several factors that could play a determining role to make a Burgerama business a successful venture.
However, considering the growing food industries, affordable menus, better customer experiences, tech-led innovation, low startup cost & high-profit margin, and comparatively better ROI can play a vital role in Burgerama’s chain growth in India.
What will be the support offered by Burgerama?
- Site analysis and its future growth potential
- Pre-opening and Franchisee associate trainings
- Vendor Development, Supply Chain Management, Marketing
- Periodical Customer Experience (CX) audits
- Supply raw materials & packaging materials support
- New menu development, design and procurement
You may like:
What are the requirements to Become a Burgerama Outlet holder?
Some of their major Burgerama franchise requirements are listed below;
- First and most important – One should have the required funding to own a Burgerama outlet, that is one should be ready to invest anywhere between Rs. 15 lacs to 25 lacs.
- Interested applicants should have a passion to work in the Food & beverage industry – and should possess the necessary leadership and financial skills with a few years of experience in this industry.
- Applicants should own/rent an outlet area for a minimum of 500 to 1000 sq feet, preferably on the high street, city center, and near schools or universities.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Burgerama business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the franchise.
- Prospects are advised to do the proper marketing and site research, which will help them to understand the market potential and would certainly boost your morale.
You may like:
Start a Belgian Waffle Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Belgian Waffle
How to Get Burgerama Franchise?
Becoming an approved Burgerama restaurant owner requires a moderate investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Nevertheless, the Burgerama chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
To become an approved Burgerama franchisee, one can go ahead with the following steps;
- Visit their official website and fill up the Contact Us form.
- You need to fill in details like Name, Email Id, Phone number, and other required info.
- Or, Email them at – email@example.com
- Or, Fill in the below details;
Started in 2018 with a cloud kitchen concept in Gurgaon, Burgerama is one of India’s steadily growing and renowned fast-food franchises, offering a range of Burgers, Fries, Chicken nuggets, Shakes, Desserts, and Beverages. Currently, the chain boasts over 15 plus outlets across India, and plans for further expansion of its outlets will create tremendous opportunities for Interested applicants to join in the ever-growing industry.
However, considering the chain’s robust presence, affordable pricing, moderate startup cost, high profit margin, and growing customer base adds an extra advantage for the new franchisee unit holder.
With an Initial investment of Rs. 15 lacs – Rs. 25 lacs, the Burgerama chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and could undoubtedly prove your investment worthy.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Food industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with moderate investment, then you can start a Burgerama franchise in India. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Burgerama!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
Is Burgerama a Franchise?
Ans: No, Currently they don’t have franchising programs. However, after their latest funding, the company has stated that funds would be also utilized for setting up and expanding its outlets through franchise systems.
Is Burgerama Franchise Profitable?
Ans: It would be certainly tough to comment on its profitability. Nevertheless, considering their expertise, premium menu range, affordable pricing, low investment, and High ROI can help new franchisee owner to earn a handsome profit with Burgerama chain.