Are you Interested and looking for a Food and Beverages franchise – Keventers Franchise and wanted to know whether this chain will be beneficial or not for you?
In this guide, we’ll dive deep in to Keventers chain with capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Space required: Min. 250-300 Sq. ft.
- Franchise Fee: Rs. 9 lakh
- Royalty Fee: Unknown
- Setup and Other expenses: Rs. 2-2.5 lakhs
- Agreement Period: 5 years
- Security Deposit: Rs. 1 lakh
- Contractor Fee: Rs. 7-7.5 lakh
- Equipment: Rs. 7-7.5 lakh
- Total Initial Investment: Rs. 25-30 lakhs
Understanding the Food and Beverages Industry Growth Prospects
Food and Beverages is one of the rapidly growing industries in India, which has been experiencing tremendous growth in since last few years. Several factors contribute to the industry’s growth, including exposure to healthy drinks, affordable prices, better health benefits, and the best alternative to soft drinks.
According to Imarc Group Research, the Indian milkshake market was estimated to be worth Rs. 4.3 billion in 2021 and is projected to expand to Rs. 13.9 billion by 2027, registering a remarkable CAGR growth of 21.6% over the forecast period of 2021–2027.
Table of Contents
Keventers, started as a dairy farm in 1894, acquired a brand name from its founder Edward Keventer, then passed ownership on to Ramakrishna Dalmia (at the time, an industrialist).
Agastya and Aman (supervised by Sohrab Sitaram) took over the business in 2015 and evolved it into a market leader in food and beverages. They are known to serve a range of healthy drinks such as Milkshakes, Cold coffee, Sundaes, and many more varieties of it.
To know more about their menus, please click here.
With more than 250 outlets across multiple locations and robust expansion plan across domestic and international market will enable the interested applicants to grab the opportunity to join in the ever-growing F&B industry.
Please continue reading if you are passionate about dairy franchises & this little snippet about the Keventers chain excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the Keventers chain, along with its price, fees, profit margin, and—most importantly—the reason “Why” you need it.
Why Mother Dairy Franchise WORTH Investing | Cost & Profit – Mother Dairy
Overview of Keventers Franchise
Keventers is one of the oldest and leading brands in the food and beverages industry. With more than six-decade of experience, the chain has built itself as a renowned and established brand, known for serving delicious health drinks such as Milkshakes, Sundae, Cold Coffee, and much more items.
They have a wide presence of more than 250 outlets across multiple locations in India and abroad.
Below is the range of products that Keventers caters,
- Cold Coffee
- Hot Chocolates
- and many other soft and hot beverages
Related Article on F&B franchise:
Start a Baskin Robbins Franchise – Cost + Fee + Profit – Baskin Robbins Ice cream
How to Start a Chhaswala Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Chhaswala Franchise
Benefits of Owning a Keventers Franchise
Considering the industry growth potential and its prospects, owning a Beverages and Desserts franchise will be quite beneficial. However, We have already mentioned about the F&B industry growth prospects.
Do you need more reason to own this franchise? Consider reading further;
- Experience and Expertise:
- The chain brings in more than six decade of experience and expertise with them, which enables the interested applicants to run this franchise seamlessly.
- Varieties and Affordability:
- Keventers offers a range of products at affordable prices under its menus, allowing the newly opened franchisee outlets to attract a new set of consumers in their city and ultimately generate an impressive profit margin.
- End-To-End Support:
- The franchise provides a complete support for interested applicants to open an outlets. Their premium support includes site selection, Interior design planning, branding and promotion, Inauguration, and other required backing.
- Low Investment and High return:
- Keventers offers higher profit margin at low investment of around Rs. 30 lakhs and one can anticipate a payback period of 18-24 months.
Other QSR Chains:
How to Get Lassi Shop Franchise? : Cost & Profit – Lassi Shop
How much does a Keventers Franchise Cost?
The cost for starting a Keventers outlet may depend on several factors, such as, outlet’s geographical location, available floor area, and investment required to furnish the space.
Moreover, the initial investment for Keventers chain includes the franchise fee, equipment costs, leasehold improvements, and working capital.
One can take up this franchise based on their investment budget. Generally, the Keventers offers the outlets formats for FOFO(Franchisee Owned and Franchise Operated) model.
How much is the Keventers Franchise Fee?
The franchise fee of Keventers is approximately ₹9 lakhs, which can be paid by the franchisee in three years(very rare). In addition to that, the franchise may also demand a security deposit fee of ₹1 lakhs(refundable)
Below is the cost involved for same,
|Essentials||Cost and other descriptions|
|Space required||Min. 250-300 sq. ft.|
|Security Fee||Rs. 1 lakh, Refundable|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 9 lakh(Can be paid in three years)|
|Contractor Fee||Rs. 7-7.5 lakh|
|Territory Protection||5 K.M|
|Setup Cost and Other expenses||Rs. 2-2.5 lakh|
|Machinery and Equipment||Rs. 7-7.5 lakh|
|Agreement Term||5 Years|
|Total Initial Investment||Rs. 25-30 lakhs|
The overall cost to setup a Keventers franchise in India will be approx. Rs. 25-30 lakhs which includes franchise fees of Rs. 9 lakhs.
How Much is a Keventers Franchise Profit Margin?
Being an established player in this industry, the franchise offers a better profit margin on its investment to the franchisee unitholders. To elaborate more on the profit margin, please read further;
Below profit estimates is considered on certain scenario such as;
- City: Tier 2 and Tier 3
- Location: High Visibility area
- Floor Area: Min. 200 sq. ft.
- Average sales/month: Rs. 3 lakh
|Essentials||Cost and other descriptions|
|Salary||Rs. 25000(For 3 staff)|
|Other Expenses||Rs. 20000|
|Total expenses||Rs. 70000|
|Total Estimated Revenue||Rs. 3 lakh|
|Estimated Net Margin||15-18%|
|Payback Period||18-24 Months|
Based on the above analysis, with an estimated revenue of Rs. 3 lakhs, one can anticipate a net profit margin of 15-18%, i.e., Rs. 50,000-65,000 per month(after all cost cuts).
You may like:
What are the requirements to Become a Keventers Outlet holder?
Some of their major Keventers chain requirements are listed below;
- First and most important – One should have the required funding to own a Keventers outlet, that is one should be ready to invest anywhere between Rs. 25 lacs to 30 lacs.
- Interested applicant should have passion to work in the Food industry – and should possess the necessary leadership and financial skills with a few years of experience in this industry.
- Applicants should be ready and committed to delivering a great experience to every customer as agreed by the Keventers team.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Keventers business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the franchise.
- Prospects are advised to do the proper marketing and site research, which will help them to understand the market potential and would certainly boost your morale.
How does Keventers supports its Franchisee?
- Site Selection, criteria and its guidelines
- Site evaluation and approval
- Operational, Management, and On-the-Job training
- Brand promotion and advertising – Including Offline and Online channel
- Complete operation manual to run the chain efficiently
- Current IT systems being used (POS / Inventory Management Module, CCTV Monitoring, etc.)
- End to End Management Support
How to Get a Keventers Franchise?
To get a Keventers outlet, one has to visit their official website and mail the necessary details to them. The highlighted link will navigate you to Contact us page.
One can also connect with franchise team on below mentioned details.
Official details of Keventers Franchise
- Keventers franchise contact number : +91 11 4979 1000 and Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Address:
4th Floor, The Hub, PLOT NO 66, Okhla Phase III, B Block, Pocket-4, Rangpuri Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
Started as a Dairy farm in 1894 followed by multiple ownership transfers and later led by: Agastya and Aman in 2015, Keventers is one of the oldest and leading food and beverages chains. They are renowned to serve authentic and delicious varieties of Milkshakes, Sundaes, Hot Chocolates, Cold Coffee, and much more.
Currently, they have more than 250 outlets across forty cities in India. They have also expanded its outlets to Dubai, which makes their first steps towards global expansion.
It also offers a franchise program for interested prospects with an initial investment of -approx. Rs. 25-30 lakhs for an outlets of 250-300 sq. ft. & in return, provides an impressive net profit margin of 15-18%.
Given the sector and chain’s projected future growth as well as the franchise profit margin, we would unquestionably advise prospective candidates to start this franchise systematically.
That’s it from my side. Friends, I sincerely believe that my guide on “Start a Keventers Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit” was quite extensive, helpful, and educational, but if you’d need more details, you can check out the franchise’s official website. If you like this piece, kindly let me know by leaving a comment and spreading the word to as many of your friends as you can; Your comments offer us more inspiration to keep producing high-quality material for you. Many thanks.
How to Start a Tata 1mg franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – TATA 1MG Franchise
How to Start a Generic Aadhaar Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Generic Aadhaar Franchise
How to Start a Belgian Waffle Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Belgian Waffle franchise
Must know!! Before you Start a Burger Singh Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Burger Singh Franchise
Read more: Apparel and fashion franchise:
Start A Zudio Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Zudio Franchise
How to Start a Lenskart Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Lenskart Franchise
Start a FirstCry Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – FirstCry Franchise
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
How much does it cost to Start a Keventers franchise?
Ans: To set up a Keventers outlet will cost you approx. Rs. 25-30 lakhs. Below are the details for same;
Space required: Min. 250-300 Sq. ft.
Franchise Fee: Rs. 9 lakh
Royalty Fee: Unknown
Setup and Other expenses: Rs. 2-2.5 lakhs
Agreement Period: 5 years
Security Deposit: Rs. 1 lakh
Contractor Fee: Rs. 7-7.5 lakh
Machinery and Equipment: Rs. 7-7.5 lakh
Total Initial Investment: Rs. 25-30 lakhs
Is Keventers Franchise Profitable?
Ans: Yes! Definitely. Considering the Keventers store’s investment, profit margin and ROI, one can certainly take up this franchise and make earn at least Rs. 50000-70000 per month and expect a payback period of 18-24 months.
However, we recommend our reader to do their market and growth analysis of concerned franchise, before taking up the same.
How to process Keventers franchise?