La Pinoz Franchise Cost & Profit: How Much Do You Really Need to Pay?
Have you always dreamed of starting your own Pizza house, but wondered which franchise to choose? Do food & beverage franchises excite you to the core? Or, Is it your love for Italian pizza that has brought you to this article? Are you ready to join us to understand one of the leading and most popular food chains – La Pinoz Franchise?
We will be covering an article in another leading fast-food chain that has already made a significant presence among its local customer, and has also planned for going abroad in the UK, Canada, Dubai, Australia, and Tanzania.
According to IDBI Capital, La Pinoz is also considered as one of the India’s third largest Pizza chain in Quick bite category.
In the article, we’ll also discuss in depth about La Pinoz Franchise along with its capital requirements, fee, and profit margin – and answer some of the frequently asked questions about this chain.
- Company: La Pinoz
- Founded: 2011
- HQ: Chandigarh
- No. of outlet: 500+
- Area served: PAN India
- Model: Franchise
- Franchise Fee: ₹10 lacs
- Royalty: 4%
- Space Required: Min. 350 sq ft
- Total Initial Investment: ₹ 30 lacs to ₹40 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of La Pinoz Franchise
Founded a decade back in 2011 in one of the cleanest cities in India – Chandigarh, by Pizza enthusiast – Sanam Kapoor, La Pinoz is one of the leading and fastest-growing food & beverage chains, bringing authentic and delicious Italian-style pizza to the Indian market.
Currently, the chain is one of India’s popular pizza joints, with a nationwide presence of more than 500 locations in cities such as Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and many other Tier II & Tier III locations.
With its high-quality ingredients, lip-smacking toppings, and a range of delicious & flavorful pizzas, La Pinoz has positioned itself apart from its competitors, ultimately allowing the chain to gain a high brand reputation and loyal fan base. Additionally, considering the growing demand, La Pinoz began expanding its outlet’s operations in several new cities across India & Abroad.
Does the above snippet on La Pinoz excite you? Get ready to dive further for more interesting info on La Pinoz.
We assure you that, after reading this complete article, you would be in a position to choose the BEST AVAILABLE FOOD FRANCHISE, and certainly help you take an informed decision on the La Pinoz chain.
You may like:
Chai Your Luck: Can You Start a Chaayos Franchise? – Chaayos
Is a Popeyes Franchise in India Worth the Investment? – Cost & Profit – Popeyes
Start A Tim Hortons Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Tim Hortons
La Pinoz – The Journey
It all started as a small neighborhood pizza shop in Chandigarh by a food business aspirant – Sanam Kapoor, to serve one of the best quality delicious and Italian-inspired Pizza to being one of the renowned food chains with more than 500 outlets across India & abroad.
Key facts about La Pinoz
|1||Trade Name||La Pino’z|
|2||Industry||Food & Beverages|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Sanam Kapoor|
|6||Number of locations||Over 500+|
|7||Area served||PAN India|
|9||Menu offering||Varieties of Pizza, Desserts, Sides,|
and much more
You may like:
How to Get Dhakka Mukki Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Dhakka Mukki
How to Get KFC Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – KFC
Start a Burger King Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Burger King
How much does a La Pinoz Franchise Cost?
The franchise cost or Total Initial setup cost for La Pinoz will depend on your location, size, and the extent of renovations required. Nonetheless, To become a La Pinoz Franchise partner, one would at least require an initial investment of ₹30 lacs to ₹40 lacs with a min floor area of 350 – 500 sq. ft.
FYI, the above-mentioned initial investment for La Pinoz business does cover the expenses or fees such as Franchise fees, Marketing Fees, Equipment, and other necessary fees.
La Pinoz Franchise Fee
The franchise fee for La Pinoz will be approximately Rs. 10 lacs + 18% GST. Furthermore, to qualify financially, franchise candidates and their partners/investors should have at least a minimum net worth of ₹ 2 Cr with available liquidity of ₹ 1 Cr.
Additional Cost for La Pinoz
Typically, to run and maintain a La Pinoz outlet, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The ongoing royalty fee for the La Pinoz franchise is approx. 4%, which would be paid by the Franchisee to the Company calculated on total turnover.
|Type of Fee||Cost and Other Details|
|Franchise Fee||₹ 10 lacs + GST|
|Royalty Fee||4 %|
|Floor Area||Min. 350 – 500 sq. ft.|
|Store Ambiance & Interiors||₹10 -15 lacs|
|IT Support & Online Platforms||₹ 1-2 lacs|
|Kitchen Equipment & Machinery||₹10- 12 lacs|
|Agreement Period||20 Years, Renewable|
|Total Initial Investment||₹ 30 lacs – ₹ 40 lacs|
You may like:
How did Idli Guru Franchise become so Popular – Apply, Cost, & Profit – Idly Guru
Turn up the Heat with Grill Inn Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Grill Inn
Why Samosa Singh Franchise Worth your Investment? – Apply, Cost, & Profit – Samosa Singh
Is La Pinoz Franchise Profitable?
The profitability of a food franchise or any other business may depend on various factors such as chosen franchise concept, the outlet’s geographical locations, average customer footfall, franchise support, and overall area development.
Nevertheless, considering the enormous growth in the food industry, a wide range of delicious food, moderate investment & reasonable ROI, training & marketing support, world standard food innovation, An aspiring franchise owner may anticipate a healthy gross profit margin of 40-50% and a net profit margin of 20-25%.
La Pinoz Franchise Profitability Explained
We will try to explain more about the profitability of La Pinoz with a simple example. Assuming, you have opened an outlet in a good area and with given expenses, achieved these numbers throughout the years;
- Rent of Rs. 60000( for 350 sq. ft.)
- Making an average sale of ₹4 lacs per month
- With an average bill value of Rs. 250
So, below could be your profit structure;
|Type of Cost||Amount|
|Average Monthly Sell||₹4 lacs|
|Raw Material Cost (Max 40%)||(₹ 1.6 lacs)|
|:Gross Profit||: ₹ 2.4 lacs (60%)|
|Royalty Fee( 4% Max)||(₹ 16,000)|
|Shop Rent||(₹ 60,000)|
|Chef and Helper||(₹ 28,000)|
|Electricity & Water Expenses||(₹ 25,000)|
|Misc. Expenses||(₹ 10,000)|
|:Net Profit||₹ 1.01 lacs (25%)|
You may like:
Can You Own A Burgerama Franchise? Cost & Profit – Burgerama
Start a BurgerMan Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – BurgerMan
Benefits of Owning a La Pinoz Franchise
There could be multiple benefits of being a La Pinoz outlet partner. However, to ease research we have highlighted a few prominent reason to own this chain. These points may vary depending on the person-to-person. At FranchiseGoal, we strongly recommend interested applicants to speat to at least 5-6 La Pinoz chain partner to get more insight into the organization.
- Moderate Investment & Good ROI
- As a Franchisee, you may require a minimum investment of ₹ 30-40 lacs and a floor space of 350-500 sq feet to be a part of rapidly growing food chain.
- It also offers a good ROI and one may anticipate to get back their investment in 24-30 months.
- Established Franchise:
- La Pinoz has already positioned itself as one of the leading player in the fast food industry, which also enjoys a great fan base that may help new franchise owner to earn a good income straightforward.
- Proven business model:
- The chain provides a proven & successful business model with more than 10 years of experience in the fast-food industry, ultimately reduces the risk of failure in business.
- Extensive training support:
- La Pinoz offers comprehensive training and support to its franchisees, including assistance in site selection, Interior decor, and other necessary stuff.
- Best-in-class marketing and advertising
- La Pinoz Provides strong marketing and advertising support, helping them to drive customer traffic to their outlets.
- Robust expansion plan:
- La Pinoz has a strong presence in the Indian market, and its expansion plans in countries like South Africa, Dubai, the UK, and many more will offer prospective franchisees tremendous opportunities.
You may like:
Is Five Star Chicken Franchise Profitable? – How to Start, Cost, Fee – 5 Star Chicken
Start a Keventers Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Keventers
What does it require to Own a La Pinoz Franchise in India?
Below are the La Pinoz franchise requirements in India;
- First and most important – One should have the required funding to get a La Pinoz, that is one should be ready to invest anywhere between ₹30 lacs to ₹40 lacs.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the La Pinoz business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the La Pinoz’s team.
- Interested franchisees should have passion to work in the Food and Beverages industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a La Pinoz outlet.
- Prospects are advised to do the proper marketing and site research, which will help them to understand the market potential and would certainly boost your morale.
- Applicants are advised to secure a suitable location that meets La Pinoz’s requirements, such as high visibility and easy accessibility.
You may like:
Looking to Start a Xero Degrees Franchise? – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Xero Degrees
What is the Support offered by La Pinoz Franchise?
- Site Search and Analysis
- Standard Layout support from the company
- Centralized billing systems
- SMS and WhatsApp Marketing Support
- Regular Food Innovations
- Registration Support for Online Delivery Platforms
- Quality checks and Complete Raw Material Support
- Staff Training Support
- Marketing & Sales grow up strategies and guidelines
- All Hands Meetings to improvise the business
- Location-specific promotions during the opening and planning of the launch
Documents required to own a La Pinoz Chain
- Personal Documents – Aadhar and Pan Card
- Passport Size photographs
- Outlet rental agreement- if rented
- Bank Passbook
- PD cheques – If necessary
- GST License, ITR doc, and other necessary stuff
- Brand agreement
How to Get a La Pinoz Franchise?
Becoming a La Pinoz outlet owner requires a minimal investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Nevertheless, the La Pinoz chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- Visit their Franchise page – and fill in the details such as Name, Email Id, Phone Number, City, & other required info, and submit the form.
|Apply for La Pinoz||Franchise Form|
Once you submit the form, somebody from the La Pinoz sales team will contact you within a week to discuss it further and ya it does take time.
Started in 2011 in a pursuit of serving delicious and tasty pizza to Indian by Sanam Kapoor, La Pinoz is one of India’s leading and rapidly growing fast food chains – specialized in Italian pizzas, offering a variety of freshly made Pizza, Desserts, sides, and much more with fresh ingredients.
The franchise boasts over 500 plus franchise networks across India and more outlets planned to release in domestic and international market in next year will create tremendous opportunities for interested candidates to grab THIS deal in this ever-growing market.
However, considering the exponential rise in fast food industry, 100% fresh ingredients, moderate investment with high ROI, established brand name, extensive training and market support aids an extra advantage for the new franchisee unit holder.
With an Initial investment of Rs. 30 lacs – Rs. 40 lacs, La Pinoz chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional net profit margin of 20-25%. Nevertheless, By making some changes in your expenses, one can certainly increase the profit margin extensively.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Food & Beverages industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with a moderate investment, then you can start a La Pinoz outlet in India. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with La Pino’z!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
You may like:
Start a #1 Bakery Chain – Mio Amore Franchise – Cost, Fee, & ROI – Mio Amore
Start a Winni Franchise and Earn in lacs per month – Cost, Fee, and Profit – Winni
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
Tea & Café Franchise, Ice Cream Franchise, Food & Beverages, and Apparel Franchise
How much does a La Pinoz Franchise cost in India?
Ans: The total investment for La Pinoz Pizza franchise cost may vary between Rs. 30 lacs to Rs. 40 lacs with a minimum floor area of 350 – 500 sq feet for restaurant.
How much does a La Pinoz Franchise owner make?
Ans: Considering the fast food industry demand, moderate investment, growth prospect, and immense franchise support, one may anticipate to make an earning of over ₹ 60,000 to ₹ 1 lacs per month.