Have you ever wondered about the immense expansion or surge in the fast-food industry? Do you own and operate a fast-food restaurant and are unsatisfied with its profit margin?
Would you like to increase revenue or sales by partnering with a renowned franchise? Here comes in – Samosa Singh franchise for your RESCUE.
Starting a food chain like Samosa Singh may certainly benefit its unit holders and undoubtedly, after reading this complete article you would be in a position to choose the BEST AVAILABLE FOOD franchise and start your entrepreneurial journey in this industry with the Samosa Singh chain.
Yes, you correctly read it. We will cover an in-depth article on starting a Samosa Singh franchise in India with its capital required, cost, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Company: Samosa Singh
- Founded: 2015
- HQ: Bengaluru, India
- Industry: Food & Beverage
- No. of outlet: 40
- Area served: PAN India
- Franchise Fee: ₹3-8 lacs
- Space Required: Min. 300 sq ft
- Total Initial Investment: ₹ 15 lacs to 25 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of Samosa Singh Franchise
Incepted in 2016 by Shikhar & Nidhi Singh, after performing extensive research on the fast-food industry, Samosa Singh is one of India’s leading, renowned, and popular fast food chains that specialize in serving varieties of fresh samosa, kachori, dahi puri, pav bhaji, dabeli, chat, and many other ranges of North Indian Snacks.
Since the launch of the first outlet in 2016 in Bengaluru, Samosa Singh has grown quickly into a chain of over 40 plus self-owned and cloud kitchen outlets across Southern India, primarily in Hyderabad & Bengaluru.
It has allowed the chain to garner a loyal customer base and ultimately built a chain of profitable outlets.
Coming from a Medical background and foraying into the fast-food industry wasn’t a pleasant experience in their initial phase. Having sold their apartment for 80 lacs to rent out an entire factory and earning over 12 lacs per day is a truly rewarding experience.
We will also understand more about their business journey in the upcoming section of this article.
Does this little snippet excite you to Become a franchisee of Samosa Singh store? Don’t hurry! we have a few more important topics to cover on Samosa Singh chain, and we believe that it will undoubtedly help you to understand and choose the best home furnishing franchise.
You may also like:
Samosa Singh – The Journey
As mentioned earlier, the journey was not easy as it seems. Their humble beginning started with a single outlet in Bengaluru to serve varieties of delicious and lip smacking samosas at an affordable prices to being a trusted fast-food joint with more than 40 plus outlets and generating a revenue of over ₹12 lacs per day is irrefutably inspiring.
Considering its enormous demand in the International market, Samosa singh franchise has also entered into a strategic collaboration with D2C giant to explore the export market.
With this strategic approach, the brand is aspiring to be India’s new-age start-ups to enter the export domain around traditional snacking and grow 10x revenue in the next 12 months.
Key facts about Samosa Singh
|1||Trade Name||Samosa Singh|
|2||Industry||Food & Beverages, QSR|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Shikhar & Nidhi Singh|
|6||Number of locations||Over 40+|
|7||Area served||Primarily in Southern India,|
Expanding in North as well
|8||Model||Franchise and Self owned|
|9||Menu offering||Varieties of Samosa, Dabeli, Chat, |
Vadapav, Mini Meals, and much more
|10||Revenue||Approx. 45 Cr|
You may also like:
Start a Burger King Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Burger King
How much does a Samosa Singh Franchise Cost?
Usually, A fast-food franchise in Snacks category requires a minimal investment with a floor area of a minimum of 200 sq feet to over 1000 sq feet for a restaurant model, and its entire cost may vary depending on the city, outlet’s geographical location, and amount of renovation required.
Nevertheless, To become a Samosa Singh Franchise partner, one would at least require an initial investment of ₹15 lacs to ₹25 lacs with a min floor area of 300 – 1200 sq feet.
Additionally, the above-mentioned initial investment for Samosa Singh business does cover the expenses or fees such as Franchise fees, Marketing Fees, Equipment charges, decor, and other necessary fees.
Samosa Singh Franchise Fee
The franchise cost for Samosa singh is between ₹ 3 lacs to ₹ 8 lacs + 18% GST. Furthermore, to qualify financially, franchise candidates and their partners/investors should have at least a minimum net worth of ₹ 50 lacs with available liquidity of ₹ 20 lacs.
Additional Cost for Samosa Singh
Typically, to run and maintain a fast food franchise like Samosa Singh, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The ongoing royalty fee for the Samosa Singh franchise will be approximately 5-7% and a fixed fee for marketing support, which would be paid by the Franchisee on their monthly gross sales.
|Type of Fee||Cost and Other Details|
|Franchise Fee||₹ 3 – 8 lacs + GST|
|Floor Area||Min. 300-1200 sq. ft.|
|Store Ambiance & Interiors||₹5-8 lacs|
|Machinery & Equipment||₹5-10 lacs|
|IT Support & Online Platforms||1 lacs|
|Agreement Period||10 Years, Renewable|
|Total Initial Investment||₹ 15 lacs to ₹25 lacs|
You may also like:
Is Five Star Chicken Franchise Profitable? – How to Start, Cost, Fee – 5 Star Chicken
How to Start a Naadbramha Idli Franchise: Cost & Profit – Naadbramha Idli
Is Samosa Singh Franchise Profitable?
Undoubtedly, the fast-food industry is growing at rapid pace but very few of franchises were able to cop up with the expansion and be a profitable chain for long.
And, Samosa Singh chain has mastered its basics that grew from single outlet to over 40 plus outlets, which delivers over 25000 orders per day. Isn’t a staggering figure.
The profitability of Samosa Singh chain may vary depending on several factors such as outlet’s geographical locations, city, and capability of franchisee to control its expenses.
Nevertheless, Considering the exponential rise in the food industry, minimal investment with high ROI, robust supply chain, robust presence in market, loyal customer base, training & support, and regular food innovations, one may anticipate an earning of over 15-20% of net profit margin per month.
You may also like:
How to Get Al Baik Franchise? – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Al Baik Franchise
Samosa Singh Franchise Profitability Explained
We will try to explain more about the profitability of Samosa Singh with a simple example, and yes, it could vary depending on the chosen model and city.
Assuming, you have opened an outlet in a good area and with given expenses, achieved these numbers throughout the years;
|Type of Cost||Amount|
|Raw Material Cost (Max 35%)||(₹ 2,10,000)|
|:Gross Profit||: ₹3,90,000 (65%)|
|Employees salary||(₹ 30,000)|
|:Net Profit||₹ 1,43,000 (~24%)|
So, on an average, if a franchisee is able to achieve a monthly revenue of over 6 lacs per month, then he/she could earn a profit of over ₹1.43 lacs per month. Additionally, with growing demand, sales may go up and that directly increases your profit margin.
Why Consider Owning a Samosa Singh Franchise?
- Flexible franchise model:
- Interested prospects can take up Samosa singh outlet with an initial investment of 15- 20 lacs and can start their entrepreneurial journey with one of India’s new-age snacks brand.
- Leverage the loyal customer base:
- As a Franchisee, one may leverage brand’s well-established loyal customer base that may also help them in generating revenue from day one itself.
- Affordable food range:
- Samosa Singh provides a wide range of pocket friendly and delicious food ranges to its consumers, enabling them to garner customers from every categories.
- Online and Offline Marketing Support:
- Samosa Singh chain may provides an extensive support to its outlet holders by offering industry standard online and offline marketing support.
- Extensive training support:
- Samosa Singh offers comprehensive training and support to its franchisees, including assistance in site selection, Interior decor, and other necessary stuff.
- High profit potential:
- The franchise offers highly profitable franchise model, and with right location and marketing strategy, Samosa singh outlet holder may generate an impressive profit margin.
You may also like:
What does it require to become a Samosa Singh Franchisee?
- First and most important – One should have the required funding to get a Samosa Singh outlet, that is one should be ready to invest anywhere between ₹15 lacs to ₹25 lacs.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Samosa Singh business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by Samosa Singh’s team.
- Interested franchisees should have a passion to work in the fast-food industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a Samosa Singh outlet.
- Applicants are advised to secure a suitable location that meets Samosa Singh’s requirements, such as high visibility and easy accessibility.
What is the Support offered by Samosa Singh to Setup a store?
- Site Search and Analysis
- Store interior & exterior layout planning
- Necessary IT support
- Marketing Support
- Regular product launch & innovations
- Quality checks and Complete support for supply chain
- Staff Training Support
- Marketing & Sales growth strategies and guidelines
- All Hands Meetings to improvise the business
- Location-specific promotions during the opening and planning of the launch
How to Get Dhakka Mukki Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Dhakka Mukki
Documents required to own a Samosa Franchised outlet
- Personal Documents – Aadhar and Pan Card
- Passport Size photographs
- Outlet rental agreement- if rented
- Bank Passbook
- PD cheques – If necessary
- GST License, ITR doc, and other necessary stuff
- FSSAI & Nagar Nigam license
- Brand agreement
How to Get a Samosa Singh Franchise?
Well, Samosa Singh chain wasn’t open for franchisee till 2022, but now they have opened the gates for franchise partners to own its license to cater foods to its customers.
Irrefutably, becoming a Samosa singh outlet owner requires a moderate investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin.
Nevertheless, the Samosa singh chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- Interested applicants are advised to visit their official website, and navigate to the “Become a Franchisee” form and fill up the franchise form with necessary details such as Name, Phone number, Email, and your necessary info.
Foraying into an fast-food industry after identifying major gaps in quality, services, and varieties in offering Indian snacks, Samosa Singh has certainly walked a long mile and has delivered consistent growth to its outlet owners.
They are renowned for offering a wide range of samosas, chat, dabeli, vadapav, mini meals, and much more.
Durian boasts over 40 plus self owned & operated outlets across Indian cities and more outlets planned to release in the domestic market in the next year THROUGH FRANCHISING will create tremendous opportunities for interested candidates to grab THIS deal in this ever-growing market.
With an Initial investment of ₹ 15 lacs to ₹ 25 lacs, the Samosa Singh chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional net profit margin of 15-25%.
Nevertheless, Interested applicants are advised to speak to 4-5 Samosa Singh outlet owners before applying for its franchise.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the fast food industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with a minimal investment, then you can start a Samosa Singh outlet in India. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Samosa Singh!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
How much does it cost to Start a Samosa Singh Franchise?
Ans: The initial investment in Samosa Singh will range from ₹15 lacs to ₹ 25 lacs for a floor area of a minimum of 300 sq feet. Do note that there are several other fees involved in setting up a samosa singh outlet.
How much does a Samosa Singh Franchise Owner make?
Ans: Considering its renowned presence in Indian market, affordable menu range, delicious product range, and low startup cost, one may anticipate an earning of 15-20% of net profit margin.