Are you looking to open most affordable food franchise in your city? Undoubtedly, the fast-food industry is growing at extremely rapid pace and everyone wants to own a most affordable and profitable chain. To ease your research, we have brought in an interesting franchise for you. Be with us till last to get to know about Dhakka Mukki Franchise.
Here, we have some Good News for YOU! and certainly, after reading this complete article you would be in a position to choose the BEST AVAILABLE FOOD franchise and start your entrepreneurial journey in this industry with the Dhakka Mukki chain.
Yes, you correctly read it. We will cover an in-depth article on starting a Dhakka Mukki Fast food franchise in India with its capital required, cost, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Company: Dhakka Mukki
- Founded: 2021
- HQ: Ahmedabad
- No. of outlet: 145+
- Area served: Primarily in Gujrat
- Franchise Fee: ₹1 lacs
- Royalty: NA
- Space Required: Min. 250 sq ft
- Total Initial Investment: ₹ 5 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of Dhakka Mukki Franchise
Founded in 2021 by Dinesh Parmar and Archana Chavda in Ahmedabad, Dhakka Mukki is one of Gujrat’s leading, rapidly growing, and most affordable fast-food chains, offering a variety of Burgers, Wraps, Hotdogs, Vadapav, Pizzas, Toasts, Sandwiches, Maggie, Fries, Shakes, Desserts, and much more.
Interestingly, their entire menus starts with a minimum pricing of ₹20 to a maximum of ₹200. Within a launch of its first outlet in Ahmedabad, Dhakka Mukki has grown into a franchise network of more than 150 outlets across Gujrat, and it is all set to launch its stores in other cities in India.
Its franchisee networks are widely present in cities like Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Uttar Gujrat, Bhavnagar, Saurashtra, and many other nearby locations that ultimately making Dhakka Mukki a people’s brand that helps them generate consistent revenue regularly.
Does this little snippet excite you to launch your own Dhakka Mukki Fast food store? Don’t hurry! we have a few more important topics to cover, and we believe that it will undoubtedly help you in understanding and choosing the best food franchise.
You may also like:
Dhakka Mukki – The Journey
Their humble beginning started with launching a single outlet in Ahmedabad to serve a range of mouth watering and delicious fast food range to their local customers to quickly expanding its presence to more than 145 outlets across Gujrat is certainly inspiring for all fast-food entrepreneurs.
Key facts about Dhakka Mukki
|1||Trade Name||Dhakka Mukki|
|2||Industry||Food & Beverages|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Dinesh Parmar & Archana Chavda|
|6||Number of locations||Over 145+|
|7||Area served||Primarily in Gujrat|
|9||Menu offering||Varieties of Pizza, Desserts, Sides,|
and much more
You may also like:
What’s So Special about Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise? – Cost & Profit – Rameshwaram Cafe
Dhakka Mukki Franchise USP | ધક્કામુક્કી ફ્રેંચાઇઝી
Undoubtedly, fast-food industry is quietly competitive and well-spread across different cities and continent. Many franchise tries to serve best and superior products to its customers to build a strong brand recognition while maintaining the healthy cash flow.
But, USP is something which differentiate one franchises with other and it certainly gives enough insight into brand’s growth and future potential.
However, Dhakka Mukki’s USP are listed below for its aspiring prospects;
- No – Profit Share
- No – Royalty
- No – Admin Charge
- No – Social Media Charges
- No – Videography Charges
- No – Delivery charge
- No – Brand Deposit
- No – Material Deposit
- No – Renewal Charge
- Unlimited staff training
- Company’s own – production unit
- Company’s own – Central Kitchen
- Company’s own – Food Studio
- Company’s own – Training Center
- Company’s own – delivery network
- Company’s own network for stock
How much does a Dhakka Mukki Franchise Cost?
Usually, the franchise cost of any business may vary depending on the city, outlet’s geographical location, and amount of renovation required, but it is not the case with Dhakka Mukki, because it is primarily present in Gujrat.
Nevertheless, To become a Dhakka Mukki Franchise partner, one would at least require an initial investment of ₹5 lacs with a min floor area of 250 – 500 sq. ft.
FYI, the above-mentioned initial investment for Dhakka Mukki business does cover the expenses or fees such as Franchise fees, Marketing Fees, Equipment, and other necessary fees.
Dhakka Mukki Franchise Fee
The franchise fee for Dhakka Mukki is Rs. 1 lacs + 18% GST. Furthermore, to qualify financially, franchise candidates and their partners/investors should have at least a minimum net worth of ₹ 10 lacs with available liquidity of ₹ 5 lacs.
Additional Cost for Dhakka Mukki
Typically, to run and maintain a fast-food franchise like Dhakka Mukki, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
Surprisingly, Dhakka Mukki doesn’t charge any kind of Royalty Fees, Ad royalty Fees, Marketing Fee, and Advertising fees from its franchisee.
|Type of Fee||Cost and Other Details|
|Franchise Fee||₹ 1 lacs + GST|
|Floor Area||Min. 250 – 500 sq. ft.|
|Store Ambiance & Interiors||₹1 lacs|
|IT Support & Online Platforms||Free|
|Kitchen Equipment & Machinery||₹2.99 lacs|
|Agreement Period||10 Years, Renewable|
|Total Initial Investment||₹ 5 lacs|
You may also like:
How to Start a Naadbramha Idli Franchise: Cost & Profit – Naadbramha Idli
Is Five Star Chicken Franchise Profitable? – How to Start, Cost, Fee – Five Star Chicken
Is Dhakka Mukki Franchise Profitable?
The profitability of a Dhakka Mukki chain or any other business may depend on various factors such as chosen franchise concept, the outlet’s geographical locations, average customer footfall, franchise support, and overall area development.
Nevertheless, considering the enormous growth in the food industry, low startup cost, a wide range of delicious food, quick ROI, royalty free franchise, and Free training & marketing support, An aspiring franchise owner may anticipate a healthy gross profit margin of 40-50% and a net profit margin of 20-25%.
Dhakka Mukki Franchise Profitability Explained
We will try to explain more about the profitability of Dhakka Mukki with a simple example. Assuming, you have opened an outlet in a good area and with given expenses, achieved these numbers throughout the years;
- Rent of Rs. 25000 ( for 350 sq. ft.)
- Making an average sale of ₹1.5 lacs to 3.6 per month
- With an average bill value of Rs. 200
So, below could be your profit structure;
|Type of Cost||Amount|
|Average Monthly Sell||₹ 2.5 lacs|
|Raw Material Cost (Max 50%)||(₹ 1 lacs)|
|:Gross Profit||: ₹1.25lacs (50%)|
|Shop Rent||(₹ 25,000)|
|Chef and Helper||(₹ 21,000)|
|Electricity & Water Expenses||(₹ 10,000)|
|Misc. Expenses||(₹ 10,000)|
|:Net Profit||₹ 59,000 (~23%)|
You may like:
Can You Own A Burgerama Franchise? Cost & Profit – Burgerama
Benefits of Owning a Dhakka Mukki Franchise
- Low Startup cost
- As a Franchisee, you may require a minimum investment of as low as ₹ 5lacs and a floor space of 250-500 sq feet to be a part of rapidly growing food chain in Gujrat.
- Established Franchise:
- Dhakka Mukki has already positioned itself as one of the renowned franchise chains in Gujarat, thanks to its immense support team, and affordable prices.
- Proven business model:
- As a Franchisee, you can become a part of a proven business model that has quickly grown from a single outlet to over 145 outlets in just 18 months.
- Extensive training support:
- Dhakka Mukki offers comprehensive training and support to its franchisees, including assistance in site selection, Interior decor, and other necessary stuff.
- Best-in-class marketing and advertising
- Dhakka Mukki Provides strong marketing and advertising support, helping them to drive customer traffic to their outlets.
- NO Royalty Fee
- Dhakka Mukki chain doesn’t demand any kind of royalty, advertising & marketing fee from its franchisee that offers an edge over its competitors for its franchisee owner.
What does it require to Own a Dhakka Mukki Franchise in India?
Below are the Dhakka Mukki franchise requirements in India;
- First and most important – One should have the required funding to get a Dhakka Mukki, that is one should be ready to invest anywhere between ₹5 lacs to ₹7 lacs.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Dhakka Mukki business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the Dhakka Mukki’s team.
- Interested franchisees should have passion to work in the Food and Beverages industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a Dhakka Mukki outlet.
- Applicants are advised to secure a suitable location that meets Dhakka Mukki’s requirements, such as high visibility and easy accessibility.
You may like:
Are Belgian Waffle Franchises a Good Investment? Belgian Waffle
What is the Support offered by Dhakka Mukki?
- Site Search and Analysis
- Standard Layout support from the company
- Centralized billing systems
- SMS and WhatsApp Marketing Support
- Regular Food Innovations
- Registration Support for Online Delivery Platforms *FREE*
- Quality checks and Complete Raw Material Support
- Staff Training Support *FREE*
- Marketing & Sales grow up strategies and guidelines *FREE*
- All Hands Meetings to improvise the business
- Location-specific promotions during the opening and planning of the launch
Does Sagar Gaire Franchise? – Alternatives, Cost, & Profit – Sagar Gaire Franchise
Documents required to own a Dhakka Mukki Eatery
- Personal Documents – Aadhar and Pan Card
- Passport Size photographs
- Outlet rental agreement- if rented
- Bank Passbook
- PD cheques – If necessary
- GST License, ITR doc, and other necessary stuff
- FSSAI, Food Licence
- Brand agreement
How to Get a Dhakka Mukki Franchise?
Becoming a Dhakka Mukki outlet owner requires a minimal investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Nevertheless, the Dhakka Mukki chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
Started in 2021 in a pursuit of serving delicious and tasty fast food items to Indian by Dinesh Parmar & Archana Chavda, Dhakka Mukki is one of Gujrat’s leading, and rapidly growing fast food chains, offering a variety of freshly made Pizza, Desserts, sides, and much more with fresh ingredients.
The franchise boasts over 145 plus franchise networks across Gujrat and more outlets planned to release in domestic market in next year will create tremendous opportunities for interested candidates to grab THIS deal in this ever-growing market.
With an Initial investment of Rs. 5 lacs, the Dhakka Mukki chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional net profit margin of 20-25%. Nevertheless, By making some changes in your expenses, one can certainly increase the profit margin extensively.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Food & beverage industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with a minimal investment, then you can start a Dhakka Mukki outlet in India. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Dhakka Mukki!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
How much does it cost to Start a Dhakka Mukki Franchise in Surat?
Ans: The total investment for Dhakka Mukki fast food franchise cost may vary between Rs. 5 lacs to Rs. 7 lacs with a minimum floor area of 250 – 500 sq feet for a quick service restaurant.
How much does a Dhakka Mukki Franchise owner make?
Ans: As per the Dhakka Mukki business report, the chain claims to offer a net profit margin of 20-25% and one can anticipate of getting their investment back in 12-18 months.