Have you been to Bengaluru and haven’t tasted food at one of the popular south Indian eatery there? Are you from Southern India, looking to get an opportunity to start one of the Bengaluru’s famous QSR chain?
Are you a food-enthusiast, looking for a profitable franchise opportunity? Or, Did your last visit to Bengaluru made up to start a South Indian eatery in your area?
If you have answered “yes” for any of the questions, then you should read this informative piece that will provide a complete insight into one of the trending and popular eatery in Karnataka.
In this blog, we’ll cover an in-depth article on the Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise, along with its cost, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Company: The Rameshwaram Cafe
- Founded: 2021
- HQ: Bengaluru, India
- Industry: Food & Beverage
- No. of outlet: 3+
- Model: Self-owned
- Area served: PAN India
- Franchise Fee: ₹2-3 lacs
- Area Required: Min. 250 sq ft
- Total Initial Investment: ₹ 10 lacs to 15 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise
After conducting years of extensive research on locations and markets and drawing inspiration from India’s renowned scientist and former president of India, APJ Abdul Kalam, the founders Raghvendra Rao and Divya Raghavendra Rao inaugurated their two quick-service restaurants, named The Rameshwaram Cafe in Bengaluru in 2021.
Within a quick span of times, The franchise quickly made a remarkable impact, garnering the attention and admiration of taste buds and industry experts alike.
Although the chain has only there outlets across in Bengaluru, but in recent podcast the co-founder of Udaan has certainly thrown a light into their business that cuts over 7500 bill per days and does a business of over ₹4.5 Crores per month. Isn’t it an enormous growth and sales number in food industry?
The chain has mainly three branches in Bengaluru, namely Indiranagar, J P Nagar, and BROOKEFIELD that specializes in offering varieties of delectable tasty south Indian cuisines, including, Dosa, Idly, Pongal, Rice, Roti, Curry, famous filter coffee, and much more at an affordable price.
With its ambitious aim to make South Indian flavors more accessible and affordable cuisine options, The cafe has planned to travel and expand its outlets in cities like Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai in the next 5 years.
You may like:
Why Mother Dairy Franchise WORTH Investing | Cost & Profit – Mother Dairy
How to Start an Arun Ice Cream Franchise – Cost, Fee, and Profit – Arun Ice Cream
The Rameshwaram Cafe – The Journey
Their ambition started with opening two outlets at a time in Bengaluru to quickly garnering a huge fan base that generate over 4.5 crore revenue in a month is an extraordinary achievement in the food industry.
The chain also has laid down its future plan to expand its locations across the country in India, that will cover the cities like Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune and many more.
Key Facts on Rameshwaram Cafe
|1||Trade Name||The Rameshwaram Cafe|
|2||Industry||Food & QSR|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Raghvendra and Divya Rao|
|5||Corporate Headquarters||Karnataka, India|
|6||Number of locations||3|
|7||Area served||Mainly in Bengaluru|
|9||Menu Offering||Varieties of South Indian Cuisine|
|10||Revenue||Over ₹50 Crore Annually|
You may like:
Should you Go for Bikanervala Franchise? Cost & Profit – Bikanerwala
Reason Behind its enormous Growth | Why Considering Owning a Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise?
First of all, let’s make it pretty much clear that Rameshwaram Cafe is not a franchisee. It is a self owned food business that is solely managed and operated by its founder and their team.
However, considering its future growth plan and staggering franchise demand in other cities, the founding team may consider giving essential rights for its business via franchising model.
Additionally, we guarantee that we will be the first to report the Rameshwaram Cafe on our platform once franchising operations begin, that may include a full breakdown of costs.
- Unique and delightful dining experience:
- The Rameshwaram cafe franchise is one of the popular and well-positioned food franchise that offers a unique and delightful dining experience to its customers. With its strong foundation team and visionary mindset, the chain has got all capabilities to acquire any market in India.
- Sustained and growing sales figure:
- According to one of the renowned podcast show, WTF, The co-founder of Udaan had mentioned that Rameshwaram Cafe does a business of over ₹50 Crore per annum with just three self-owned outlet of floor area 150-200 sq feet. Now, what else one need from a great franchise?
- Identification of Market’s Gap:
- There is no doubt that the founder has perfectly identified the market gap in the food industry that made them one of the renowned and favorite food chain in Bengaluru. So, as a franchisee, you can leverage the brand’s market research technique and proven business concept.
- Variety infused with affordability:
- The franchisee is renowned for offering varieties of affordable South Indian cuisine options that takes pride in serving menus that are prepared with fresh ingredients on a daily basis. It will help any franchisee owner to garner the customers across the segment and from all age groups.
- Marketing Expertise:
- The chain has strong presence on social media platform and has perfectly figured out the tactics in grabbing a undiscovered market. You may also have advantage of its extensive training and support program.
You may like:
Is Rameshwaram Cafe a Franchise?
Unfortunately, No. It is not a franchise, as all of their outlets are managed and operated by the company itself. According to the latest available information, the chain has planned to expand its presence in other cities like Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, etc. It may force or intimate the founders to consider offering a franchising model.
see also: Does Zoop Cafe Franchise WORTH Owning? – Cost & Profit– Zoop Cafe
How Much Does A Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise Cost?
Generally, the franchise cost for any business depends on several factors that includes location, market potential, choosing business model and the available carpet area. Nevertheless, to become an approved franchise owner for Rameswaram Cafe, one may require an initial investment of ₹10 lacs to ₹15 lacs for a floor area of minimum 200 -250 sq feet.
The initial investment cost covers the expenses like Franchise fee, equipment/machinery cost, interior and exterior decor, and a few miscellaneous expenses.
The Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise Fee
The franchise fee is one of the key cost involved in setting up a franchise business, and the Rameshwaram cafe chain may require a few lacs as a deposit fee and around ₹2-3 lacs as a franchisee fee. Furthermore, Interested candidates may also require to meet the minimum financial requirement of at least Net Worth of ₹ 20 lakhs and at least ₹10 lakhs in liquid assets.
Additional Cost for The Rameshwaram Cafe
Typically, to run and maintain a Rameshwaram Cafe location, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The on-going royalty fee for a Rameshwaram cafe will be approximately 5-8%, and the franchise may ask its franchisee to invest at least ₹50,000 to ₹1 lacs in marketing and advertising.
|Type of Fee||Cost & Other details|
|Franchise Fee||~ ₹2 – 3 lakhs|
|Ad Royalty Fee||NA|
|Net Worth||₹20 lakh|
|Required liquid capital||₹10 lakh|
|Interior and Furniture||~₹ 2lakhs|
|Total Initial Investment||₹10 lakh – ₹15 lakh|
You may like:
Is The Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise Profitable?
Yes, without a doubt. It is profitable. The chain’s roots can be traced back to its seasoned founders, who grew it into a 50Cr revenue-generating company swiftly thanks to their significant experience in the food industry.
The chain is renowned for billing over 7500 customers per day, which makes a revenue figure of ₹4.5 Crores per month. It means their single outlet does a business of over 1.5 Crore per month.
To put it simply, I am astounded by its sales figure.
Moreover, considering its experience in figuring out the correct market, advertising & marketing technique, affordable and varieties in food options, humongous sales growth, nationwide expansion plan will definitely help new franchisee owner to generate an enormous profit margin for its investors and franchisee.
Even, if we consider the average profit margin for its food business that is 10%, then one may anticipate a profit margin of ₹5 lacs to 10 lacs per month.
See also: California Burrito Franchise – Cost, Profit, Review, & Alternatives – California Burrito
What are the requirements to Start a Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise?
- Interested candidates should have the required funding to start a Rameshwaram cafe location, that is ₹10 lakhs to ₹15 lakhs with a proper retail space of minimum 200 sq feet and store frontage should be 12-15ft.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Rameshwaram Cafe business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants may be required to undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the Rameshwaram Cafe’s team.
- Interested franchisees should have passion to work in the Food & Beverages industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a The Rameshwaram Cafe Location.
- The franchise should be a resident of India and he/she should belong to the same city for which they are applying.
You may like:
Does Sagar Gaire Franchise? – Alternatives, Cost, & Profit – Sagar Gaire Franchise
How to Get Al Baik Franchise? – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Al Baik Franchise
How to Get The Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise?
To become an approved Rameshwaram Cafe owner may require a relatively low investment that may offers an impressive gross profit margin.
Additionally, the Rameshwaram cafe chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- FYI, The Rameshwaram Cafe is not a franchise business and all of their outlets are managed and operated by company itself. Although, there are several self-owned franchises that are generating great businesses but unfortunately not all of them are in profit. Example – Chhayos.
119, 12TH B CROSS, 19TH MAIN, J P NAGAR 2ND PHASE, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA – 560078
Final Takeaway – Conclusion
Drawing inspiration from legendary scientist and former president of India, APJ Abdul Kalam, The Founders – Raghavendra and Divya Rao launched their first two quick-service restaurants in Bengaluru in 2021.
Today, the chain has only three outlets but has managed to beat sales and revenue of numerous high-scale food franchises in India.
With its commitment to providing a diverse and delectable menu, the Rameshwaram cafe franchise has built a strong fan base across in its hometown.
Today, the chain might not have opted for a franchising concept but in near future, they may consider offering its proven business license to aspiring entrepreneurs.
The Bottom Line – The Rameshwaram Cafe franchise could prove to be a lucrative business opportunity and a promising venture for its interested franchisee owner. As a franchisee, you may leverage the brand’s well-established business model, proven strategy, and its comprehensive support system.
But for all that, we may require to wait for a few more years, till they start its franchising program.
For more info, you may check out our other food and beverages franchise options.
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
How much does it cost to Start a Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise?
Ans: It could be highly hypothetical, as the Rameshwaram Cafe is yet to distribute its franchising rights to individuals. Moreover, considering its brand value, sales figure, and requirement for low carpet area, one may require to invest at least 10 lacs to 15 lacs for a floor area of min 200-250 sq feet.
How much does a Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise owner make?
Ans: According to several trusted resources, The cafe cuts over 7500 bills per day, drawing a sales figure of over 4.5 Cr per month. Even, if we consider 10% as a net profit margin, then the owner might be making over 45-50 lacs per year.