How to Get Reliance Smart Point Franchise – Cost & Profit
Have you always dreamed of starting your own business, but wondered which franchise to choose? Have you got confused after reading several article on owning a profit franchise, but couldn’t conclude? Are you ready to break free from doubt to join hands with India’s leading retail giant – Reliance Smart Point Franchise?
On high demand from our clients, we have once again brought in another interesting retail chain – Reliance Smart Point, which can help you to start your entrepreneurial journey with an Initial investment of ₹ 20 lakhs – 50 lakhs.
Yes, you correctly read it. We will cover an in-depth article on starting a Reliance Smart Point chain in your city with its capital required, cost, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
Table of Contents
Overview of Reliance Smart Point Franchise
Reliance Smart Point is one of the leading and rapidly growing retail store format of Reliance Retail, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited. These stores offers an one-stop shopping experience by offering a wide range of products, including groceries, home essentials, personal care products, electronics, and fashion accessories.
These stores are also termed as a neighbourhood small format store of Reliance Retail with an objective of “Bade Dukan ki Badi Bachat ab pados mein” (Big Saving of Big Supermarkets, now near you) for customers.
By serving the as last mile delivery hub for all digital orders, easy accessibility for walk-in customers, Reliance Smart Point has already positioned itself as a renowned and trusted brand among its loyal consumers. According to Economics times report, Reliance retail has planned to open more than 5000 plus Smart point outlet in upcoming years, ultimately creating a tremendous opportunity for interested applicants.
Isn’t look phenomenal?
We assure you that, after reading this complete article, you would be in a position to choose the BEST AVAILABLE RETAIL FRANCHISE, and certainly help you take an informed decision on the Reliance Smart Point.
You may like:
Bursting MYTHS about DMart Franchise – Cost & Profit – DMart
Attention!! Is Jio Mart Franchise SHUTTING DOWN? – Detailed Analysis – JioMart
What are the services and product offerings of Smart Point?
Below are the range of services and product offered at Smart Point Hub;
- Grocery, FMCG, F&V and Dairy etc with “Badi Bachat”
- Netmeds Pharmacy, Medicines below MRP, all year round
- Jio Payment Bank, Banking with extended hours
- Health Care / Pathology Services
- Fashion / Electronics (through Kiosk)
- Battery Swap Station for Electric Vehicles
Key facts about Reliance Store Point
|1||Trade Name||Reliance Smart Point|
|3||Founded||Started as Subsidiary chain|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Reliance Retail|
|6||Number of locations||Will be over 5000 outlets|
in coming years
|7||Area served||PAN India|
|9||Product offering||Grocery, FMCG, Pharmacy, Healthcare,|
Fashion, electronics, and much more
|10||Revenue||6.97 lakh crores INR(Reliance retail)|
How Much Does Reliance Smart Point Franchise Cost?
The franchise cost or Total Initial setup cost for the Reliance Smart Point chain will depend on your location, size, and amount of renovation required. In General, one can take up this franchise with a floor area of minimum 500 sq feet to over 2000 sq feet and a total initial investment of ₹20 lakhs to ₹50 lakhs.
You may like:
How to Start a Har hith Store Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Har Hith
Is Reliance Smart Point Franchise Profitable?
The profitability of Reliance Smart Point chain or any other franchise may depend on several factors such as chosen model, city, product category, average footfall at its outlet, and overall area development.
Moreover, considering the enormous growth in the retail industry, Moderate Investment, extensive training support, best marketing strategy, a range of products, and best-in-class technical support, One may anticipate a healthy gross profit margin of 25-30% or net profit margin of 10-20%.
Benefits of Owning a Reliance Smart Point Franchise
Owning a Reliance Smart Point outlet owner may bring in lot of benefits for retail industry aspirants and some of its benefits are listed for your reference;
- Established Brand:
- Reliance Retail is a prominent player in the retail industry that has built a strong reputation among its loyal customer base.
- It will help new franchise owner to leverage brand’s recognition and reputation to attract customers from all age group.
- A wide range of product portfolio:
- Reliance Smart Points offers a wide range of product & services, right from FMCG, grocery to Pharmacy and EV battery swapping. You name it, they have it.
- Integral delivery point:
- These smart point act as an integral delivery point that delivers online orders to the homes in neighbourhood.
- These stores also assists customers to shop online from a wide range of product offered by JioMart.
- Proven Business Model:
- Interested applicants may leverage Reliance retail’s tested and proven business model to run and manage a successful & profitable chain.
- Comprehensive training programs:
- Reliance retail chain provides franchisees with comprehensive training and support to ensure the success of their franchise.
- Marketing Support:
- Reliance retail chain provides marketing and advertising support to its franchisees, including promotional campaigns, social media marketing, and online advertising.
You may like:
MUST KNOW! Before starting a Jockey Franchise – Cost & Profit – Jockey
How To Start A Zudio Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Zudio
What is the Support offered by Reliance Smart Point Franchise?
- Site Search and Analysis
- Standard Layout support from the company
- Centralized billing systems & SMS Marketing Support
- Regular Product and services addition
- Robust Supply chain
- Staff Training Support
- Marketing & Sales grow up strategies and guidelines
- All Hands Meetings to improvise the business
- Location-specific promotions during the opening and planning of the launch
What are the requirements to Become a Reliance Smart Point outlet holder?
Some of their major Reliance Smart Point chain requirements are listed below;
- First and most important – One should have the required funding to own a Reliance Smart Point outlet, that is one should be ready to invest approximately ₹ 20 lacs to ₹ 50 lacs.
- Interested applicants should have a passion to work in the retail industry – and should possess the necessary leadership and financial skills with a few years of experience in this industry.
- Applicants should own/rent an outlet area for a minimum of 500 to 2000 sq feet, preferably on the high street, city center, and near busy street.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Reliance Smart Point business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the franchise.
How to Get Reliance Smart Point franchise?
Becoming an approved Reliance Smart Point outlet owner requires a moderate investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Nevertheless, the Reliance Smart Point chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
- To place an enquiry about the franchise – please call them at -1800 891 0001 / 1800 102 7382
How to Get Reliance Smart Point Pharmacy Franchise?
Based on our research, we can conclude that Reliance pharmacy is an integral part or one of the services offered by Reliance Smart Point chain. Once you gain access to its Smart Point, you will also have right to sell medicine from its Pharmacy franchise.
Started as a retail unit of Reliance Retails, Reliance Smart Point is one of India’s popular, well-established, and rapidly growing retail chains, offering a variety of household products, FMCG, Grocery, Pharmacy, electrical appliances, and much more.
The franchise boasts over 750 plus franchise networks across Indian cities and more than 5000 outlets planned to release in the next few years will create tremendous opportunities for interested candidates to grab THIS deal in this ever-growing market.
However, considering the exponential rise in shopping behavior, a wide product portfolio, part of a well-established brand, larger customer base, flexible investment with high ROI, extensive training, and market support aids an extra advantage for the new franchisee unit holder.
With an Initial investment of ₹ 20 lacs to ₹ 50 lacs, the Reliance Smart Point chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional gross profit margin of 20-30 % and a net profit margin of 10-20%.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Retail industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with moderate investment, then you can start a Reliance Smart Point franchise in India. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Reliance Smart Point!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
Tea & Café Franchise, Ice Cream Franchise, Food & Beverages, and Apparel Franchise