Are you looking to start a brokerage firm platform? You can do so by taking a franchise from a renowned broker brand. Let’s start a Sharekhan franchise and create a passive income room.
In this article, we’ll dive deep in to Sharekhan brokerage franchise with capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Initial Fee: Rs. 70000
- Revenue sharing: 60:40
- ROI: 2 months
- Total Initial Cost: Rs. 2 lacs
- Est. Earning: Over 1 lacs
The Indian financial sector is quite diversified in nature, undergoing rapid expansion, both in terms of strong growth of existing financial services firms and new entities entering the market. Some of its major components;
- Commercial banks
- Insurance companies
- Non-banking financial companies
- Pension funds
- Mutual funds and other smaller financial entities.
Considering the robust future growth, rising income & financial literacy, rise in fintech startup could definitely benefit its interested prospects to start a Sharekhan brokerage franchise.
As per the recent report, the banking sector has assets worth USD 2.48 Trillion in FY21 among which public and private banking sectors were USD 1,602.65 billion in the public sector banks and USD 878.56 billion by private sector banks.
The Insurance sector has been rising at 5.8% in the first half of FY22 and Life insurance sector has increased by 12.93% in 2021-22, and the non-life insurance sector increased by 11.1% during the same period.
Table of Contents
Founded in February 2000 by Shripal Morakhia, Sharekhan is the fifth largest retail brokerage full-service brokerage firm and the 8th largest stock broker in India with over 2 million customers. Later, Sharekhan was acquired by the BNP Paribas, and it was rebranded as Sharekhan by BNP Paribas.
With over 20 Years into the market, 2.0 million customers, 3200 Shareshops and 541 cities, Sharekhan has always valued their entrepreneurs & believe that sub brokers have evolved into a successful entrepreneur.
The chain has gained high credibility through people’s trust and value in our services and products in Indian Markets. Partnering with Sharekhan does not merely carry the backing of a leading financial services company but also the guidance of a friend and the advice of a mentor.
Please continue reading if you are passionate about brokerage firm franchises & this little snippet about the Sharekhan partners program excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the Sharekhan brokerage firm franchise, along with its price, fees, profit, and—most importantly—the reason “Why” you need it.
You may also like:
Start a Kotak Securities Franchise and Earn in lacs – Cost & Profit – Kotak Securities
There could be multiple reasons to own this franchise, but we’ll highlight a few key features of Sharekhan which would help you in taking an informed decision.
- Sharekhan Marketing Assistance:
- Unitholders can share business development & business generation ideas along with planning client level events for your outlet.
- Better local level brand recognition & higher leverage.
- Customized marketing & business development efforts as per your needs at the regional level.
- Leverage on Technology expertise:
- Complete support for classic website with advanced tools, right from executing trades, Mutual Fund, NCD and Bonds.
- The franchise also provide extensive support for Sharekhan app(for mobile devices), Sharekhanmini(for low bandwidth websites), and trading platform for various exchanges(to desktop) .
- Advanced tool and other features:
- Sharekhan provides several tools that a partner can utilize to enable smooth functioning of your business. It helps them facilitating tracking customers risk & margin shortfall on real time basis, and several other advanced features.
- Guidance on extensive research:
- A partner can also benefit from quality and in depth research through its Central research team of analysts, covering fundamental and technical research, derivatives, mutual fund & IPO.
- End-to-End support:
- Sharekhan offers a comprehensive three levels of training to the Business Partners at their own outlet, at the nearest branch & at the head office.
- One will have access to Sharekhan’s research advice in real time on the Sharekhan TradeTiger Terminal.
- The franchise always guides you everyday in and out to have best practices in place and help you in designing your office premises.
To start a Sharekhan franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of Rs. 2 lacs and and a dedicated outlet(Floor area: Min. 300 sq. ft.) set up at prime location & having good visibility.
Furthermore, location may or may not plan an important role in these types of franchise, but ya, you need to look out of place which has more customer visibility and higher footfall area.
Sharekhan doesn’t charge any franchise fee from its unitholders, but to become an approved Sharekhan partner, one will be liable to pay Rs.70000, which is refundable, and can also deposit up to 2 lacs.
Based on the franchisee initial deposit, the revenue sharing may increase or decrease.
You may also like:
The profitability of Sharekhan chain doesn’t depend on several food franchises. However, this franchise offers a revenue share model to its franchisee, which enables them to make recurring profits.
Sharekhan offers a revenue share model to its franchisee unit holders, that is from 30-40%. In other words, the franchise sub broker commission ranges from 60:40 to 70:30, which is typically dependent on your initial fee deposit.
For Example: If you do a business of 1 lacs per month, then Rs. 60000 will be paid to you as a commission and remaining Rs. 40000 goes to the brokerage firm. So the more high profile client you get, the better the profit will be.
Hence, considering the above scenario, if the firm does a business of 5 lacs per month, then one can easily make more than 3 lacs per month.
You may also like:
Considering the low investment requirements, less expenses, one can certainly expect to get their investment within 2 months.
Getting a Sharekhan franchise is quite easy and with little investment, one can certainly make an impressive profit. However, to get this franchise, interested prospect has to visit its official website and fill in the required details.
You need to fill in the required details like Name, Email ID, Phone number, Sharekhan location, and pin code.
Furthermore, One can direct get in touch with the business partner team over call/email. Sharekhan business partner details are mentioned below;
Phone Number : 022 49420527
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Started with a mission to onboard and educate more people towards financial literacy and familiarize them with share market, Sharekhan is one of the largest brokerage firm in India. It has more than 20 Years of market experience, 2.0 million customers, 3200 Shareshops and 541 cities, which makes the chain as the eight largest brokerage firm.
With immense support, quality guidance & services, advance tool & technology, extensive training programs, and low investment, one can certainly succeed in this field by becoming a Sharekhan partner.
Then, what are you waiting for? Go and grab this opportunity and start your entrepreneurship journey.
Ans: A franchise fee of Rs. 70000 is required to become a Sharekhan franchisee. While the initial investment may reach Rs. 2 lacs, along with the first fee deposit, the revenue share will also vary.
Ans: Depending on one’s abilities, Sharekhan partners can make anywhere from Rs. 1 lac to Rs. 3 lac through a revenue-sharing model. It is however possible to make a good chunk of profit every month if you have a large audience and high-profile clients.
Ans: Below are the key requirements to become a Sharekhan partner;
* An office space of minimum 300 sq. ft.
* Franchisee must have a graduate in finance/ commerce.
* One must possess a valid sub-broker registration from NSE/BSE.