Mr Tea Franchise: Invest Rs. 6 lakh and earn in lakhs per month
Do you ever wonder how much a Tea outlet owner makes per month? Do you know why so many tea franchises start-up and evolve every year? No worries! Today we will talk about one of the most demanding tea chains –Mr. Tea Franchise.
You may have heard of and seen several Tea & Cafe chains, such as the MBA Chai Wala Franchise, Chai Sutta Bar Franchise, Samocha Franchise, and Chai Garam Cafe Franchise, that has quickly spread throughout the local and worldwide market. These franchises have helped new franchisee owners to join the ever-growing Tea and Cafe industry and earn a handsome profit.
- Franchise Fee: Rs. 5lacs + GST
- Space requirements: Min. 100-150 sq. ft.
- Interior Decor: Rs. 2-3 lacs
- Brand and Advertisement: Rs. 50000 – 1lacs
- Billing and POS: Rs. 25000
- Total Initial Investment: Rs. 10-20 lacs
Overview of Mr Tea Franchise
Started with an aspiration to become a part of an average Indian consumer’s life by providing them with high-quality, easy-to-use tea products and a wide range of food and beverage items, have helped to establish itself as a prominent Tea and Cafe chain.
The chain is run by a group of tea professionals with more than ten years of combined expertise. They offer a variety of tea products, have their processing facility, and perform multiple levels of quality control, starting with sourcing and ending with packaging.
Mr Tea has a wide presence in the retail outlet network of more than 200 outlets with more than 145 warehouses, which has employed over 800 people across multiple cities in India. They are also planning to open over 80 plus franchised outlets shortly, which will open the door to success for interested applicants to open this franchise.
Please continue reading if you are passionate about the Tea and Cafe Franchise & this little snippet about the Mr Tea franchise excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the Mr. Tea chain, along with its price, fees, profit margin, and—most importantly—the reason “Why” you need it.
Mr Tea Chain’s Growth Snapshot
The above-mentioned image is self-explanatory and would offer enough insight into the franchise’s growth prospects. Certainly, A chain like Mr. Tea would help its unit holders to gain a significant market share with a minimum investment.
Mr. Tea Franchise Menu
The franchise offers a varieties of food menus under its umbrella. A few of them are listed below;
- Hot Tea & Coffee
- Bubble Tea
Why to Choose a Mr Tea Franchise?
Now the question arises, why should someone prefer Mr Tea Franchise over any other chain? If you are unsure about the alternative Tea and Café franchise, check out the renowned franchise chain mentioned below.
- Chai Sutta Bar Franchise | Learn about its Cost, Fee, and Profit margin
- MBA Chai Wala Franchise | Franchise opportunities, Capital Required, Fee, and its profitability
- Chai Garam Cafe Franchise | Franchise cost, Fee, Profit Margin
- Samocha Franchise | How can you own this franchise and earn in lacs
The decision to purchase a Mr. Tea franchise might differ from person to person, and it does take some skill to evaluate the potential for tea and cafe expansion in a particular region. The main arguments in favor of Mr. Tea’s chain ownership are listed below.
- For the love of Tea – Starting a Tea franchise require an Interested applicants to be an avid consumer of tea, which will help them to take their love and passion to drive the chain for long.
- Team of Experts: Mr. Tea chain has experts which offers a more than ten years of collective experience in the industry, enabling them to understand the market needs and customize the menu accordingly.
- Their varieties in menu would certainly attract numerous customer in your locality, ultimately making it profit generating franchise.
- In-House Processing Unit: The franchise has an In-house processing unit that helps the chain to have a razor focus on the production process at each level, enabling them to provide best-in-quality products to its consumers.
- Competitive pricing: As mentioned earlier, the chain has complete control over the final product, which aids them in providing food items at competitive pricing, providing an extra edge over its competitors.
- The chain offers total assistance with branding and local marketing (offline and online) for its locations, that certainly helps the new franchisee owner to grab or attract new consumers.
Mr Tea Franchise Cost
To start a Mr. Tea franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of Rs. 10-20 lacs and a minimum space of 100-150 sq. ft. Furthermore, Before choosing a location, one must do the market research and understand the market potential and its growth prospects.
Ideally, the franchise demands its franchisee owner to open an outlet on a busy street, shopping mall, hypermarket, or near colleges and universities with a minimum store frontage of 12ft.
Mr Tea Franchise Fee
The chain does charge a unit franchise fee of Rs. 5 lacs, which includes franchise fee, marketing fee, and equipment cost to open a Mr. Tea franchise, and anticipates its unit holder to invest at least Rs. 10 lacs to Rs. 20 lacs. The initial investment cost may vary depending on the chosen model(Kiosk Or In-store) and initial stocking capacity.
Other Cost Break up for Mr Tea Chain
|Types of Investment||Cost and its description|
|Franchise Fee(Includes franchise fee, Marketing fee, and equipment cost)||Rs. 5lacs + GST|
|Royalty Fee||Rs. 2000 per month|
|Billing and POS||Rs. 25000|
|Term Period||5 years|
|Total Initial Investment||Rs. 10-20 lacs|
Mr Tea Franchise Training Support
The franchisee unit holders may avail of training support from the chain in two ways:
- Send staff to any of the nearest franchised outlets for no training fee by bearing the staff’s expenses like travel, food, and accommodation.
- You may ask one of their chefs to train your staff at your location by paying a fee of Rs. 10000 for 3-4 days, where the franchisee owner has to bear the expenses of travel, food, and accommodation.
Read more on F&B franchise:
Start a Baskin Robbins Franchise – Cost + Fee + Profit – Baskin Robbins Ice cream
Start a Amul franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Amul franchise – Royalty Free, Low Investment and high return business.
How to Start a Chhaswala Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Chhaswala Franchise
Start a Xero Degrees Franchise? – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Xero Degrees Franchise
Start a “Royalty Free” Giani Ice cream Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit Margin – Giani Ice Cream franchise
Mr Tea Franchise Profit Margin
Mr tea franchise offers a relatively good profit margin at a low investment. Considering its total investment, the number of outlets, and growth prospects, one may anticipate a gross profit margin of 40 to 50% and a net profit margin of 20 to 25%. Furthermore, the profitability may differ from location to location, city, and the chosen model.
Nevertheless, the Mr Tea franchise expects daily sales at its outlets may range from Rs. 8000 – Rs. 35000 or monthly sales of Rs. 2lacs to 10 lacs.
|Types of Expenses||Cost and its description|
|Average monthly sales||Rs. 3 lacs|
|Gross Profit Margin(40-45%)||Rs. 1,35,000|
|Material Expenses||Rs. 40000|
|Staff Salary(for three staff)||Rs. 24000|
|Electricity Bill||Rs. 4000|
|Travel + Misc. Expenses||Rs. 8000|
|Net Profit||Rs. 74,000(25%) with gross profit margin of 45%|
Mr Tea Franchise Return on Investment
With an estimated net profit margin, one can anticipate a payback period of 18-30 months, which indeed is an great return on its investment.
Documents required to own a Mr Tea franchise
- Store agreement
- Personal Documents : Pan/ Aadhar Card
- Shop pinned location
- GST Certificate for shop
- Trade License
- Post dated Cheque(If required)
>> Start a Prestige Xclusive Franchise – Cost, Fee, and Profit <<<
How to Get a Mr Tea Franchise?
Please follow below steps to get this franchise;
- Visit the official Website.
- Navigate to the contact us Page.
- Fill in the details like Name, Email Address, Subject – “Franchise Enquiry” and relevant message.
One can also use their official details to get a franchise.
Official Details of Mr Tea Chain
Mr Tea Franchise Contact Number: +91 99852 82111/ +919874563210
Email Address: [email protected]
Official Address: 38 & 39, Nagarjuna Sagar Rd, Keshavapuram Colony, Laxmi Narashima Puram Colony, Hastinapuram, Hyderabad, Telangana 500079
Mr Tea is one of India’s popular and rapidly growing Tea and Cafe chains, that primarily serves delicious foods like Hot Tea & Coffee, Bubble Tea, Milkshakes, Sandwiches, Lassi, Snacks, Mocktails, Waffles. It has a robust franchise network of more than 200 retail units and more than 80 plus units planned for future expansion.
Interested applicants can open a Mr Tea outlet with a franchise fee of Rs. 5 lacs + GST & a total initial investment of Rs. 10 lacs to 20 lacs. Furthermore, the franchisee may expect a healthy gross profit margin of 40-45% on its entire segment or can make a averages sales of 8000-35000 per day.
Finally, Mr Tea is a good franchise option based on its investment, profit margin, and its expansion plan.
Interested in starting a Fashion and Apparel Franchise? Check out below franchise option.
- Earn an Fixed Revenue share of 16% by owning a Zudio Franchise.
- Lenskart Franchise – Cost, Fee, and Profit
- FirstCry Franchise – Cost, Fee, and Profit
Start a Government-supported retail franchise – Har-hith store franchise.
How much does the Mr Tea Franchise cost?
Ans: Opening a Mr Tea outlet would certainly require a total initial investment of Rs. 10 lacs to 20 lacs. Furthermore, below is the cost break up for the Mr Tea outlets.
Franchise Fee: Rs. 5lacs + GST
Space requirements: Min. 100-150 sq. ft.
Interior Decor: Rs. 2-3 lacs
Brand and Advertisement: Rs. 50000 – 1lacs
Billing and POS: Rs. 25000
Total Initial Investment: Rs. 10-20 lacs
Is Mr Tea Franchise Profitable?
Ans: Definitely! yes. Considering the Mr. Tea’s brand presence, expertise, varieties in menu, and affordable prices would benefit its franchisee unit holders to run this business seamlessly.
Furthermore, Mr Tea franchise offers a reasonable net profit margin of 20-25% on its entire segments or can make sale of Rs. 8000 to Rs. 35000 per day.
How much does a Mr Tea franchise owners make?
Ans: According to franchise investment prospects, a franchisee owner can make an average sale of Rs. 8000- Rs. 35000 per day, generating a net profit margin of 20-25%.