How to Start An EaseMyTrip Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit
Are you looking for an Online Travel Agency(OTA) franchise? Do you run a local travel agency and looking for your business expansion? Then, this blog is for YOU! What if we told you that there is an exciting opportunity lying ahead in this Industry?
Except for the Covid period, Travel and Tourism sector has consistently shown positive growth. Owning your travel agency in a local market can only help you earn a decent earning while serving local customers.
But there is a problem with a local travel agency – Trust. Moreover, It is more common for people to choose a stable and renowned travel agency, as they do not want any headaches during their memorable journeys.
Considering the demand and stable growth prospects – A Online Travel agency franchise can be a viable option. Yes, We are talking about EaseMyTrip Franchise.
Seems interesting – Isn’t it? Don’t hurry to visit their website without understanding its Cost, Fee, and profit margin associated with it.
In this article, we’ll dive deep into the EaseMyTrip business with capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Company Name: EaseMyTrip Planner
- Founded: 2008, 14 years back
- Franchise Fee: Rs. 5 lacs – Rs. 10 lacs
- Floor area: 400-800 sq. ft.
- Credit limit: 0-6 lacs
- Expense Sharing: 50% for initial few months
- Total Initial Investment: Rs. 5 lacs to Rs. 10 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of EaseMyTrip Franchise
Founded in 2008 by Nishant and Rikant Patti, EaseMyTrip is one of the leading online travel agencies in India, offering a wide range of travel-related services to customers.
The franchise offers a variety of travel-related services, including air tickets, hotel bookings, bus tickets, and holiday packages. Customers can book domestic and international flights, as well as hotels, on the website or mobile app. They also offer customized holiday packages for customers, including honeymoon packages, adventure packages, and more.
With over 61,000+ travel agents network, More than 11+ Million customers network online, and a Self-funded company has allowed the chain to be recognized as one of the fastest-growing travel companies in India.
Salient Features of EaseMyTrip
- India’s fastest growing travel company
- 1 Million+ Hotel partner network
- 61,000+ travel agents network
- More than 11+ Million customers network online
- Listed among the 100 Unicorn Startups of India
- 400+ International & Domestic Airlines
- Self-funded company
- 24*7 customer support team
- Frequent rewards programs for frequent travelers
The chain also has a mobile app that is quite user-friendly, and available for download on Android and iOS platforms. It offers all the necessary features such as push notifications, wallet integration, and easy navigation, which make it convenient for users to book and manage their travel.
Please continue reading if you are passionate about the Travel Agency franchises & this little snippet about the EaseMyTrip excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the EaseMyTrip chain, along with its price, fees, profit margin, and—most importantly—the reason “Why“ you need it.
You may like:
Start A Zudio Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Zudio
Start a PUMA Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – PUMA
EaseMyTrip – The Journey
The journey started with its humble beginning by commencing its operations in 2008 by focusing on the B2B2C (business to business to customer) distribution channel and providing travel agents access to its website to book domestic travel airline tickets to cater to the offline travel market in India to being one of fastest-growing travel agency and holding a market cap of Rs. 8848.90 Cr is amazing.
It is worth mentioning that, EaseMyTrip has given consistent returns and profits to its investor in each segment, that too WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL FUNDING.
Key facts about EaseMyTrip
|1||Trade Name||EaseMyTrip Planners|
|2||Industry||Online Travel Agency|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Nishant and Rikant Patti|
|5||Corporate Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|6||Number of locations||61,000+ travel agents network|
|8||Model||Basic, Premium, and Elite|
|9||Service offering||Booking flights, hotels, holidays, |
buses, trains and cars
|10||Market Cap||Rs. 8848.90 Cr (Market Cap)|
You may like:
How to Get DTDC Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – DTDC
Start A Skippi Ice Pops Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Skippi Ice pops
Benefits of Owning a EaseMyTrip Franchise
There are several prominent reasons to become an EaseMyTrip Partner, and they are mentioned below for your reference;
- Established brand recognition:
- EaseMyTrip is a well-known and reputable travel brand among their customer, that can help attract customers to your franchise.
- Training and support:
- The chain provides best-in-class training and support to franchisees to help them set up and run their business successfully.
- Proven business model:
- Since its inception, the franchise has shown consistent growth and have provided multi bagger return for their investors.
- Marketing and advertising:
- EaseMyTrip provides world-class marketing and advertising support to franchisees, which can help increase visibility and attract customers.
- Access to industry contacts and resources:
- As an EaseMyTrip agency owner, One may have access to industry contacts and resources that can help you provide better service to your customers.
- Potential for high returns:
- As the travel industry continues to grow, there is potential for high returns for franchisees who run their business successfully.
- Global Presence:
- The franchise also has an International presence in multiple countries such as Dubai, Thailand, Philippines, London, USA, Singapore.
How much does an EaseMyTrip franchise cost?
The franchise fee or Total Initial setup cost for EaseMyTrip will depend on the proposed model chosen. One can either apply for a Basic, Premium, or Elite through their platform.
Nonetheless, To become an EaseMyTrip franchise partner, one would at least require an initial investment of Rs. 5 lacs to Rs. 10 lacs with a floor area between 400 sq. ft to 800 sq. ft.
|Types of Investment||Basic|
Perfect to Start Business
Perfect to Start and
Perfect to Start, Grow
and Earn Huge Income
|Brand Fee||Rs. 5 Lac||Rs. 7.5 Lac||Rs. 10 Lac|
|Credit Limit||NIL||Up to 3 Lac||Up to 6 Lac|
|Marketing Support||No||Local Marketing &|
BTL Activities Support
|Local Marketing &|
BTL Activities Support
(50% for the initial 5 months)
(50% for the initial 8 months)
|Open for FOCO Model||No||Yes|
(after 2 year of operation)
(after 1 year of operation)
|Dedicated Relationship Manager||No||No||Yes|
You may like:
Start a Van Heusen Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Van Heusen
How to Start A FirstCry Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – FirstCry
Why will customers choose EaseMyTrip Franchise?
- Trust and reliability- in business for over 14 years
- One stop for all travel needs- Flights, Hotel, Bus, Train and others.
- All payment modes accepted
- Best in-class customer support
- Fastest settlements
Is EaseMyTrip franchise profitable?
Absolutely yes! Considering the EaseMyTrip consistent growth pattern, bootstrapped business model, No external funding, best-in-class marketing, and technical support, and extensive training program, one may anticipate an impressive profit margin from this leading Travel agency chain.
How does EaseMyTrip Support EaseMyTrip Franchise?
- Complete store set up along with hiring staff
- Training on EaseMyTrip portal, tools and products
- 24/7 Dedicated tele calling staff to handle all your queries
- Engaging and ensuring more walk-in customers to your retail outlet
- Ensuring more transactions through marketing promotions
What does it require to Own a EaseMyTrip?
EaseMyTrip franchise requirements are as follows;
- First and most important – Interested applicants must be ready to invest min. Rs. 5 lacs to get started with the mentioned franchise.
- One should have floor area of 400-800 sq. ft. to build a brick-and-mortar retail office.
- Interested applicant should have passion to work in the Travel industry – and should possess the necessary leadership and financial skills.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the EaseMyTrip business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the franchise.
- Prospects are advised to do the proper marketing and site research, which will help them to understand the market potential and would certainly boost their sales.
You may also like:
How to Get KFC Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – KFC
Start A Tim Hortons Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Tim Hortons
How to Get an EaseMyTrip franchise?
Becoming an EaseMyTrip agency owner requires a minimal investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Nevertheless, the EaseMyTrip chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps
- Visit their Contact Us page – and fill in the details such as Name, Email Id, Phone Number, and preferred franchise location, and submit the form.
- Or, Email them at – [email protected]
- Or, Call them at – +91 9741113347
|Apply for EaseMyTrip||Franchise Form|
Once you submit the form, somebody from the franchise team will contact you within a week to discuss it further.
Started in 2008 by Nishant and Rikant Patti, EaseMyTrip is one of the leading and fastest growing online travel agencies, variety of travel-related services, including air tickets, hotel bookings, bus tickets, and holiday packages.
The franchise boasts of over 61,000+ travel agents network, more than 11+ Million customers network online, and self-funded startup has helped the chain to grow extensively and rapidly in the domestic and international market.
However, considering the chain’s expertise of over 14 yrs, affordable pricing, access to cutting-edge technology, largest travel agents network, reliable service, and low-cost franchisee setup aids an extra advantage for the new franchisee unit holder.
With an Initial investment of Rs. 5 lacs – Rs. 10 lacs, EaseMyTrip chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional profit margin.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Online Travel industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with a minimum investment, then you can start an EaseMyTrip Agency in India. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with EaseMyTrip!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
You may like:
Start a Profitable – Samocha franchise – Cost, Fee, Profit, & Review – Samocha
Start a Chhaswala Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Chhaswala
Start a Chai Sutta Bar franchise – Capital required, Profit, and ROI – CSB
Start an MBA CHAI WALA Franchise – Cost, Profit Margin – MBA CHAI WALA
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
Tea & Café Franchise, Ice Cream Franchise, Food & Beverages, and Apparel Franchise
How much does it cost to start a EaseMyTrip Franchise?
Ans: To start an EaseMyTrip, one would certainly need an investment of Rs. 5 lacs to 10 lacs with a floor area of 400-800 sq. ft.
How much does an EaseMyTrip Franchise Owner make?
Ans: Considering the low-cost setup, immense franchise support, world-class marketing strategies, and access to leading technology, One can certainly make a hefty profit margin after becoming an EaseMyTrip agency owner.