Are you an avid consumer of Tea? Are you looking for a Tea Franchise? Do you also get fascinated by Tea and Café franchise? Then, This BLOG is for You! Now you can take up this franchise while doing your 9to5 job by Starting a Tea Day Franchise in your city.
In India, tea is something that needs no introduction, as are tea and cafe franchises, which are rapidly growing over a period. Assuming the growth rate, low start up cost, and high consumption volume makes Tea franchise a viable option.
In this article, we’ll dive deep into How to Start a Tea Day Franchise with capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Franchise Fee: Rs. 1.8 lacs
- Royalty Fee: Nil
- Floor Area: 100-300 sq. ft.
- Interior Cost: Rs. 1.7 – 2 lacs
- Profit: 30-35%
- Raw Material Cost: Rs. 25, 000
- Head Chef: Rs. 22,500 (Company Hired and Trained)
- Agreement Period: 5 Years, Renewable at no EXTRA COST
- Total Initial Investment: Rs. 4.5 lacs – Rs. 5.25 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of Tea Day Franchise
Tea day is one of India’s most trusted, profitable, transparent, trendy chains, offering a wide range of Tea, Coffee, snacks, Sandwiches, Milkshakes, Lassi, Lemonade, Burgers, and much more.
It was founded in 2021 by Mahesh and Vishal, who started its first outlet in Bengaluru to currently making a rapidly growing chain of 65+ outlets in 17 cities across India & also has a presence in over 15+ CORPORATE COMPANIES.
Its bold vision to create spirit & values in the lives of its fastest-growing brand and commitment to serve AUTHENTIC, TRADITIONAL, and FRESH TEA has allowed the chain to grow extensively across the Indian cities in no time.
With its flexible franchise model(Outlet model, cafe model, kiosks within Top IT Companies of the world) and low startup cost in a rapidly growing industry could be TURNING POINT for your entrepreneurship’s journey.
Please continue reading if you are passionate about the Tea and Cafe franchises & this little snippet about Tea Day excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the Tea Day chain, along with its price, fees, profit margin, and—most importantly—the reason “Why“ you need it.
You may like:
Tea Day – The Journey
Their humble beginning started with fear by commencing its operations with single outlet in Bengaluru in 2021 by focusing mainly on providing authentic, traditional, and fresh Tea to their customers to being one of the rapidly growing Tea franchise with more than 65 outlets in 17 cities and strong presence in Corporate cafeteria is really aspiring.
Key facts about Tea Day
|1||Trade Name||Tea Day Company|
|2||Industry||Tea and Café|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Mahesh and Vishal|
|5||Corporate Headquarters||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|6||Number of locations||Over 65+ in 17 cities|
|7||Area served||PAN India|
|8||Model||Outlet model, cafe model, kiosks|
|9||Menus||Tea, Coffee, Milkshakes, Sandwiches,|
Burgers, Lemonade, and much more
See also: Is Barista Franchise Worth Investment? Cost, Review, Profit, Alternatives – Barista Coffee
What is the USP of Tea Day Franchise?
Before choosing any franchise/ business venture, one must understand its USP or also known as Unique selling preposition. It can help you to determine the franchise’s growth driving factor and what’s make them apart from its competitors.
Some of the major USP’s are listed below for Tea day;
- Use of Modern Equipment:
- To set up a Tea day outlet, one would only require a minimum floor area of 90-350 sq. ft. and offers a minimal kitchen setup and modern Tea brewers.
- Customized Menu:
- Offers customized and wide range of menu under a single outlet.
- Pocket Friendly Prices
- It offers an affordable menus that helps them to attract and retain customers.
- Employment Opportunity
- The franchise has employed a number of people and have transformed their lives.
- Brewing Hot and Fresh Tea:
- Above all, The franchise has been brewing happiness over a period and has a strong connection with north Indian Tea suppliers.
You may like:
Benefits of Owning a Tea Day Franchise | Why Choose a Tea Day
There are several prominent reasons to become a Tea Day Partner, and they are mentioned below for your reference;
- Low Startup Cost:
- Opening a Tea day outlet demands a relatively low-cost investment compared to other food and beverages franchises.
- Can be started with an investment of Rs. 4.5 – 5.25 lacs for a min. floor area of 90 sq. ft. to 350 sq. ft.
- Affordable & Diverse Menu Range:
- The franchise offers a wide range of affordable and diverse menu range to its customers that helps them to attract and drive the sales growth consistently.
- Awards and Recognition:
- Tea Day has a strong presence on social media platforms and a loyal customer base.
- They have been awarded by Karnataka Business Awards 20222 – KTCC as the Best Tea Franchise Chain.
- Zero Royalty Fee and Life Time Agreement:
- Unlike other Tea and Cafe Franchise, Tea Day outlet owner take the ownership by paying Minimal franchise fee. So, you don’t need to bother about the agreement Renewal.
- Don’t demand any Royalty fee from the chain owner, which can help them to earn a few extra profit margin.
- Training and Support:
- Tea Day provides best-in-class training and support to franchisees to help them set up and run their business successfully.
- Necessary assistance in shop search post Franchise Signup
- Impressive Profit margin
- After becoming a Tea Day outlet owner, One can certainly churn an exceptional profit margin with least investment.
- The franchise provides profit Margin of 60% to 100% across the menu.
You may like:
How to Get a Black Pekoe Franchise? – Cost & Profit – Black Pekoe
Chai Garam Cafe franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Chai Garam Cafe
How much does a Tea Day franchise cost?
The franchise fee or Total Initial setup cost for Tea Day will depend on the proposed model chosen. One can either apply for an Outlet model, cafe model, kiosks for the MNC through their platform.
Nonetheless, To become a Tea Day franchise partner, one would at least require an initial investment of Rs. 4.5 lacs to Rs. 5.25 lacs with a floor area between 90 sq. ft to 350 sq. ft.
However, to setup a Kiosk outlet in MNC compound will cost approximately Rs. 10 lacs to 15 lacs.
Tea Day Franchise Fee
The franchise fee for Tea Day is Rs. 1.8 lacs. Furthermore, Interested applicants can take up a Unit or Master franchise and expand their outlets in their location and earn handsomely.
Additional Cost for Tea Day
Typically, to run and maintain a Tea and Cafe outlet, the franchise charges a few additional costs such as Royalty fees and other fees. Nevertheless, Tea day is an EXCEPTION to that.
|Type of Fee||Cost and Other Details|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 1.8 lacs|
|Ad Royalty Fee||Nil|
|Floor Area||100-300 sq. ft.|
|Interior Cost||Rs. 1.7 lacs – 2 lacs|
|Raw Material Cost||Rs. 25, 000|
|Sign Boards||Rs. 35,000 -Rs. 45,000|
|Head Chef||Rs. 22,500 (Company Hired and Trained)|
|Agreement Period||5 Years, Renewable at no EXTRA COST|
|Total Initial Investment||Rs. 4.5 lacs – Rs. 5.25 lacs|
How much does a Tea day District or State franchise Cost?
The franchise also offers a District or State level franchise program and interested applicants can bring in this franchise to their city or in state.
Tea day does charge a One-time fee for this, but also offers the necessary support to the investors to ensure their success.
Theses(District or State level) franchises are also known as Master franchise, and to own this franchise, you need to pay the below fees;
|Unit Level(Outlet model or Cafe model)||Rs. 5 lacs|
|Kiosk Model(For MNC)||Rs. 10 lacs to 15 lacs|
|District Franchise||Rs. 15 lacs|
|Metro or State Franchise||Rs. 30 lacs – Rs. 50 lacs|
You may like:
Start a Belgian Waffle Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Belgian Waffle
Is Tea Day Franchise Profitable?
Absolutely yes! Assuming the Tea market growth rate, Low startup cost, Zero Royalty Fee, Wide range of Menu, less than 2% wastage of product, best-in-class marketing and support team, Company hired and trained Chef, One may anticipate a gross profit margin of 60-80% and a Net profit margin of 30-35%.
Let’s elaborate more on profitability;
Assuming a sell of Rs. 10000 per day, making a revenue of Rs. 3,00,000 per month;
|Type of Cost||Amount|
|Average Monthly Sell||Rs. 3 lacs|
|Raw Material Cost||(Rs. 1.5 lacs)|
|:Gross Profit||: Rs. 1.5 lacs (50%)|
|Shop Rent||(Rs. 20,000)|
|Chef and Helper||(Rs. 28,000)|
|Misc. Expenses||(Rs. 4,000)|
|Net Profit||Rs. 98,000 (Approx. 32.66%)|
What are the Support offered by Tea Day franchise for Master franchise?
- Excellent business opportunity for high returns
- New Leads support from TEA DAY management
- Manage your city with minimum investment
- Local Vendor tie-ups support
- No additional office space required
- Earn through Franchisee Signups & Raw Material Supply
- Marketing support from TEA DAY
How does Tea Day Support Tea Day Franchise?
- Site Search and Analysis with the help of third party vendor.
- Site evaluation and approval
- Operational, Management, and On-the-Job training
- Brand promotion and advertising – Including Offline and Online channel
- Complete operation manual to run the chain efficiently
- Current IT systems being used (POS / Inventory Management Module, CCTV Monitoring, etc.)
- End to End Management Support
What does it require to Start a Tea Day?
Tea Day Franchise requirements are listed below;
- Financial requirements:
- The initial investment for a Tea Day ranges from Rs. 4.5 – 5.25 lacs, with a Rs. 1.8 lacs as franchise fee. Additionally, you will need to have a floor area of 100-300 sq. ft.
- Passion to Work in Café Industry:
- Interested franchisees should have passion to work in the Tea and Cafe industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a Tea Day outlet.
- Location Matters:
- The franchise requires its franchisees to open their outlets in high-traffic areas, such as shopping centers or malls. However, the company does provide necessary support to find one through their third party team.
- Agreement term:
- The initial term of the franchise agreement is 5 years, with the option to renew without any extra investment.
You may like:
Start A Skippi Ice Pops Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Skippi Ice Pops
How to Get a Tea Day franchise?
Becoming a Tea Day outlet owner requires a minimal investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Nevertheless, the Tea Day chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- Visit their Contact Us page – and fill in the details such as Name, Email Id, Phone Number, City, State, Country, and submit the form. Please do note to fill out What you are looking for field as “Franchise”.
- For Unit and Master Franchise across India
- Mr. Mahesh +91 7406077788
- Chennai Master Franchise:
- Mr. Ramesh +91 9345410711 / Mr. Yuvaraj +91 9841401872
- Or, Email them at – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply for Tea Day||Franchise Form|
Once you submit the form, somebody from the franchise team will contact you within a week to discuss it further.
Started in 2021 by Mahesh & Vishal, Tea Day is one of the leading and fastest growing Tea and Cafe franchise, offering variety of Tea and food items, including Tea, Coffee, Sandwiches, Burgers, Milkshakes, Lemonade, Smoothies, and much more.
The franchise boasts of over 65 plus franchise network, more than 15+ Kiosk setup in MNC compound, and over 200+ outlets planned to release in next year will create tremendous opportunities for interested candidates to grab THIS deal in this ever-growing market.
However, considering the low startup cost, robust supply chain, site selection assistance, exceptional gross margin, varieties in food offering, brand value and recognition in southern India aids an extra advantage for the new franchisee unit holder.
With an Initial investment of Rs. 4.5 lacs – Rs. 5.25 lacs, Tea Day chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional gross profit margin of 50-80% and a net profit margin of 30-35%.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Tea and Café industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with a minimum investment, then you can start a Tea Day outlet in India. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Tea Day!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
You may like:
Start an MBA CHAI WALA Franchise – Cost, Profit Margin – MBA CHAI WALA
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
How much does it cost to Start a Tea Day Franchise?
Ans: To start a Tea Day outlet, one would certainly need an investment of Rs. 4.5 lacs to 5.25 lacs with a floor area of 100-350 sq. ft.
Franchise Fee: Rs. 1.8 lacs
Royalty Fee: Nil
Floor Area: 100-300 sq. ft.
Interior Cost: Rs. 1.7 lacs – 2 lacs
Equipment: Rs.1.2 Lacs
Raw Material Cost: Rs. 25, 000
Head Chef: Rs. 22,500 (Company Hired and Trained)
Agreement Period: 5 Years, Renewable at no EXTRA COST
Total Initial Investment: Rs. 4.5 lacs – Rs. 5.25 lacs
How much does a Tea Day Franchise Owner make?