Hey, Ice Pop lovers! Today we have brought you a fascinating franchise, where you can choose between a Solo or Master franchise based on your budget.
You probably had Ice pops somewhere or another day if you were a 90’s kid, and we all loved it. We all do, don’t we? The love for Chuskis is going to be revived more naturally today, and we’re gonna dive deep into another interesting business opportunity – Skippi Ice Pops.
Let’s discuss more about SKIPPI ICE POPS, which was also the first brand to receive an all SHARK TANK.
In this article, we’ll dive deep into the Skippi Ice Pops business with capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Franchise model: Solo/Master, Distribution, and Super Stockist
- Deposit Fee: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 1 lacs
- Location: PAN India
- Free stock worth: Rs. 25k – 1lacs
- Agreement Period: 1yrs
- Profit: 30-35% for franchise
- ROI: 12-18 months
- Total Initial Investment: Rs. 2.75 lacs – 26 lacs(Including GST)
Table of Contents
What is Skippi Ice Pops
Skippi Ice pops is an Indian Ice popsicle brand that primarily works in the manufacturing and retailing of one of India’s most popular Ice pops. It was co-founded by Ravi and Anuja Kabra, who have over 17 years of experience in the F&B Space.
They have a vast network of franchise partners, and over 200 plus super stockist and distributers – PAN India.
Overview of Skippi Ice Pops Franchise
Skippi Ice Pops is one of rapidly growing Ice pops chains that was started by Ravi and Anuja Kabra in 2021. Having its impressive marketing strategies and growing demand, it is set to expand throughout India through its Popsicle distribution network.
Skippi Ice pops are sold in over 400-500 outlets in Hyderabad alone, and over 10000 outlets PAN India through their robust 200+ super stockist and distributors network.
With a vision to make high-quality items that are clean, environment friendly, and desire to revive the Ice pops memory, the chain has got an edge over competitors that helped them to acquire a significant market share in the Ice pops industry.
Please continue reading if you are passionate about the fast and beverage franchises & this little snippet about the Skippi Ice pops chain excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the Skippi Ice Pops chain, along with its price, fees, profit margin, and—most importantly—the reason “Why“ you need it.
You may also like:
Skippi Ice Pops – The Journey
The journey started with their humble beginning by recognizing a gap in the market and revitalizing the love for Chuskis in a more flavourful and juicer form, to being one of the Franchise to grab the ALL SHARK DEAL for Rs. 1Cr and making a rapidly growing chain is really impressive.
Surprisingly, The franchise has been manufacturing these popsicle from their single manufacturing unit in Shamshabad, Hyderabad. However, more manufacturing units are planned in near future.
Key facts about Skippi Ice Pops
|1||Trade Name||Skippi Ice Pops|
|2||Industry||Food and Beverages|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Ravi and Anuja Kabra|
|5||Corporate Headquarters||Hyderabad, India|
|6||Number of locations||Sold in Over 500 outlets in Hyderabad|
and 10000+ outlets – PAN India
|7||Area served||PAN India|
|8||Model||Franchise, Super Stockist, and Distributorship|
|9||Menu offering||Ice Pops|
|10||Revenue||Approx. Rs. 2 Cr|
You may also like:
Why to Choose a Skippi Ice Pops Franchise?
Below are the few main reasons to start this Skippi Ice popsicle business;
- High Profit with low investment:
- The franchise demands the low investment cost to become a part of Popsicle chain.
- It demands fee as low as Rs. 2.75 lacs to Solo Franchise and Rs. 26 lacs for Master franchise.
- A single EV bike is provided with the Solo Franchise, whereas 10 EV bikes are provided with the Master Franchise.
- Offer free stocks:
- Skippi provides a free stock worth Rs. 10000 for each partner, leading to an extra earning in profit.
- Area-wise ownership:
- The franchise offers area-wise franchise ownership for each Skippi partner, which helps the chain avoid cross-selling in other areas.
- 100% Natural and Safe products:
- Skippi strives to make high-quality and safe items that are loved across the different age groups of customers.
- Selection of own team of Solo Franchise:
- Skippi’s master franchise can have full rights to select their own set of team to expand and enhance their sales.
- Marketing and Branding Support:
- The franchise provides complete marketing and branding support to setup their network in respective areas.
- Also provides branding products such as – T-shirts, EV bikes with Freezers, Helmets, and other necessary stuff.
You may also like:
Is Five Star Chicken Franchise Profitable? – How to Start, Cost – 5 Star Chicken
What’s the USP for Skippi Ice Pops?
You might have a few queries running in your mind, that how this franchise got so popular and raised & grabbed the ALL SHARK deals? No worries! we are here to clear all your queries – So let’s dive in –
- India’s first Icepops brand to be sold at retail stores.
- Their products are made from 100% RO Treated water, making it absolutely safe.
- They are made from 100% Natural flavor, Colors, and Preservatives.
- Quick Freezing – Skippi Ice pops freezes within 6- 8 hours in domestic freezers.
- Doesn’t require refrigeration for distributors.
You may also like:
Start a Xero Degrees Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Xero Degrees
How much does a Skippi Ice pops franchise cost?
The franchise fee or Total Initial setup cost for Skippi Ice Pops will depend on the proposed model chosen. One can either apply for Solo/ Master franchise, Super stockist, and distributorship.
Nonetheless, To become a Skippi Ice pops franchise partner, one would at least require an initial investment of Rs. 2.75 lacs for Solo and Rs. 26 lacs for Master franchise and doesn’t require any retail space for sale.
FYI, the above-mentioned initial investment for Skippi Ice pops business does cover the expenses or fees such as Franchise fees, Marketing Fees, Equipment, and other necessary fees.
Additionally, Skippi Ice pops doesn’t charge any royalty and marketing fee from their partner on any sale.
|Type of Fee||Solo Franchise||Master Franchise|
|Franchise Cost||Rs. 2.75 lacs||Rs. 26 lacs|
|Deposit Fee||Rs. 25,000, Non Refundable||Rs. 1 lacs, Non Refundable|
|Free stock||Worth Rs. 10000||Worth Rs. 1 lacs|
|Agreement Period||1 Years, Renewable||1 Years, Renewable|
|Total Initial Investment||Rs. 2.75 lacs||Rs. 26 lacs|
How much does Skippi Ice pops Super stockist and Distributorship cost?
For Interested applicants, Skippi offers a Super stockist and distributorship program that will help them to acquire a wider audience and increase their revenue.
Skippi Ice pops offers distributorship and super stockist programs for aspiring entrepreneurs at Rs. 3-5 lacs and Rs. 5-10 lacs respectively.
You may also like:
Is Skippi Ice Pops franchise profitable?
Considering the Skippi Ice pops founder’s expertise in F&B space of over 17 years, a wide range of affordable & flavored Ice pops offerings, training & marketing support, low investment, and robust supply chain, one may anticipate earning a high gross margin.
Additionally, given its price point and purchase price, A Skippi franchise owner may expect a gross profit margin of 30%.
- Each Skippi Ice pop costs Rs. 20 and the franchise charges Rs. 14, so the franchise earns Rs. 6 per unit.
Skippi Ice pops profit margin for super stockist, distributors, and retailers;
What does it require to Own a Skippi Ice Pops Franchise?
Below are the Skippi Ice Pops franchise requirements;
- Interested applicant should have passion to work in the Food and Beverages – Ice Pops industry – and should possess the leadership and financial skills.
- First and most important – One should have the required funding to own a Skippi Ice pops, that is one should be ready to invest anywhere between Rs. 2.75 lacs to 26 lacs.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Skippi business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the franchise.
- Prospects are advised to do the proper marketing and site research, which will help them to understand the market potential and would certainly boost your morale.
Documents required to own a Skippi Ice Pops Franchise
- Personal Documents – Aadhar and Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- PD cheques – If necessary
- GST License, ITR doc, and other necessary stuff
- Brand agreement
How to Get Skippi Ice Pops franchise?
To become a Skippi Ice Pops franchise requires a minimal investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Nevertheless, Skippi Ice pop chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
To get the Skippi Ice pops franchise, one can go ahead with the following steps;
- Skippi Franchise contact number: 8095051600
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Visit their Contact Us page – https://skippi.in/pages/contact and fill in the details such as Name, Email Id, Phone Number, State, City, Pin Code, and your requirements(Solo/Master, Distribution, Super stockist, or any other option).
- Or, directly visit to their official address
- Madhuw Vihar, 8-2-29382c17, 6th floor,
- Rd number 7, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad,
- Telangana, 500033
Started in 2021 by Ravi and Anuja Kabra, Skippi Ice Pops is one of the rapidly growing popsicle chains that cater to a wide range of delicious and affordable ice pops across multiple cities in India. With a single manufacturing plant in Hyderabad, the franchise boasts of its products sells at more than 500 retail outlet in Hyderabad itself, and over 10000 outlets across the cities through its robust distribution networks.
However, Its founder’s expertise of over 17 yrs, affordable pricing, best-in-class service, 100% natural products, social media presence, uninterrupted supply chain, and robust outlet network aids an extra advantage for the new franchisee unit holder.
With an Initial investment of Rs. 2.5 lacs – Rs. 26 lacs, Skippi chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate a profit margin of 30-35%.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Food and beverage industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with a minimum investment, then you can start a Skippi franchise in India. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Skippi Ice Pops!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
How much does Skippi Ice pops Franchise Cost in India?
Ans: To start a Skippi Ice pops, one would at least require an investment of Rs. 2.75 lacs for Solo and Rs. 26 lacs for Master franchise.
How much does Skippi Ice pops franchise owner earn?
Ans: Skippi shares an impressive profit margin with its partners, and one can anticipate to earn at least 30-35%. However, it goes lower for distributors and super stockist.
How long does it take for Skippi to freeze?
Ans: To freeze the skippi, one may need to put in refrigerator for 6-8 hrs.