Are you looking for a premium apparel franchise? Then, here is some good news for you. Yes, you can start a clothing franchise by becoming a franchise owner of the Van Heusen.
In this article, we’ll dive deep into Van Heusen chain with capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Initial Investment: Rs. 50-90 lacs
- Profit Margin: 12-15%
- ROI: 36-48 months
- Parent Company: ABFRL Limited
- Collective Brands: Louis Philippe, Allen Solly, Simon Carter, and Peter England
- Area Served: Across multiple indian cities
- Floor Area: Min. 1200-*1500 sq. ft.
Table of Contents
Overview of Van Heusen Franchise
Penetrating in Indian Market in 1990, Van Heusen is one of India’s No. 1 premium lifestyle brands for professionals that primarily offers a wide range of premium apparel for Men and Women. In over 30 years, it has emerged as a fashion authority for the ever-evolving Indian consumer and has become the one-stop destination for the latest trends.
For your information: Van Heusen is also one of the part of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited (ABFRL), which operates the brands like Louis Philippe, Allen Solly, Simon Carter, and Peter England. These brands are collectively termed as the Lifestyle brands.
Please continue reading if you are passionate about apparel chain & this little snippet about the Van Heusen chain excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the Van Heusen chain, along with its price, fees, profit, and—most importantly—the reason “Why” you need it.
You may like:
Start A Zudio Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Zudio Franchise
Basic facts on its Parent chain – Aditya Birla Group
In addition to its eight million square feet of retail space (as of March 2021), ABFRL is part of a leading Indian conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group, which provides the chain with an elegant bouquet of leading fashion brands and retail formats.
As a fashion conglomerate, ABFRL has a strong network of 3,212 brand stores(as of Q2 FY23) across the country. It is present across 31,000 multi-brand outlets and 6,800+ point of sales in department stores across India.
|1||Trade Name||Van Heusen|
|3||Founded||Entered in Indian Market in 1990|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited (ABFRL)|
|5||Headquarters||Piramal Agastya Corporate Park,|
Building ‘A’, 4th and 5th Floor,
Unit No. 401, 403, 501, 502,
L.B.S. Road, Kurla, Mumbai 400 070
|6||Number of locations||Over 200 locations|
|7||Area served||Across multiple indian cities|
|8||Model||FOFO and FOCO|
|9||Services offering||Premium apparel for Men & Women|
|10||Revenue||INR 5949 Cr (ABFRL Consolidated)|
According to the Allied Market Research, the global plus-size clothing market was valued at $481 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $697 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2027.Allied Market Research
Reasons to Own a Van Heusen Franchise| USP
If you have reached to this section and still searching for promising reasons to start a Van Heusen Apparel chain, then let me simplify it for. However, We believe that, you have checked the background of this chain, which we have mentioned above in this article.
In this section, we would try to explain specific USP or reasons to start this chain. Let’s us jump in;
- Launching new Brands and Re-energizing the Existing Ones:
- As mentioned earlier, the chain is continuously launching new brands & its segments and re-energizing the existing outlets. It allows franchisee owner to offer a range of premium products to its consumers, which ultimately helps in building brand value.
- Robust and Agile Supply Chain with Innovative Marketing:
- To cater to the fast-moving market and customer demand, the franchise enabled a change in market trend by moving to a monthly collection schedule, resulting in ‘12-seasons in a year’ model. It will benefits its channel partners, as they no longer have to commit to purchases eight to 10 months in advance and can place orders monthly.
- Omni-Channel: Coming Closer to Consumers:
- It has revamped its e-commerce websites and also invested in building a distinctive omnichannel presence across the country to provide consumers with an integrated shopping experience.
- Leveraging the Small town Opportunity:
- The franchise is continuously leveraging the small-town opportunity, and focusing on fostering local entrepreneurship would drive quick onboarding of partners leading to rapid scale-up.
- Rapid Digitalization:
- Van Heusen chain is focusing on digitizing the pre-production supply chain processes with unique initiatives such as digital 3D modeling and digital design collaboration processes. It has improved agility and reduced the market lead time by around 15 to 30 days.
- Awards and Recognition:
- As one of the industry’s most respected players, Van Heusen was named “IMAGES Most Admired Retailer: Best Turnaround Story – Fashion” at IMAGES Retail Awards 2021.
- Wide range of Products:
- Van Heusen offers a entire spectrum of dressing, ranging from casuals, ceremonial, party wear to recently launched active wear at its outlets for Men and Women.
You may Like
How to Start a Lenskart Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Lenskart Franchise
Start a FirstCry Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – FirstCry Franchise
How much does a Van Heusen Franchise Cost?
To start a Van Heusen franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of Rs. 50 lacs to 90 lacs and a dedicated floor area of over 1200 square feet. This initial investment does cover the franchise fee, marketing fee, and other necessary expenses.
Nevertheless, the franchise does provide support in selection and setting up a Van Heusen outlet, but we advise you to conduct proper market research before opening an outlet.
|Types of Investment||Cost & other details|
|Initial Investment||Rs. 50 lacs – 90 Lacs|
|Floor Area||Over 1200 sq. ft.|
|Payback Period||36-48 months|
You may like:
Usually, The Van Heusen franchise cost in India would be approximately Rs. 50 lacs to Rs. 90 lacs.
Is Van Heusen Franchise Profitable?
The profitability depends on several factors and one should be aware of the apparel industry standards and its growth prospects.
Nevertheless, considering the Van Heusen growth prospects, brand value, robust outlet network & its supply chain, rapid digitization would definitely help the franchisee owner to churn an impressive profit margin.
However, as per our estimate, one may anticipate a net profit margin of 12-15% by becoming an Van Heusen outlet owner.
How to Get Max Fashion Franchise? – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Max Fashion
What are the requirements for Van Heusen Franchise?
To become an approved Van Heusen outlet owner, there are certain guidelines one should at least meet;
- Interested prospect should be capable of investing at least Rs. 50 lacs to 90 lacs to setup a Van Heusen outlet.
- Applicant should have building or floor area of at least 1200 square feet.
- One should be willing to dedicatedly involved in day to day business operation and work in the apparel industry.
How to get Van Heusen Franchise?
Once you meet the Van Heusen franchise requirements, then getting a VanHeusen outlet is moderately easy, as long as there are no other Van Heusen centers within a specific area. However, to get Van Heusen outlet, interested prospect has to email necessary details @firstname.lastname@example.org or can call them at 022-50245000
Van Heusen Franchise Contact number – 022-50245000
Van Heusen is one of India’s largest and rapidly growing premium apparel chains. With more than 30 years of Expertise, brand presence & value, large product portfolio, premium niche, and robust supply chain through a network of partners has helped this chain to grow enormously across the domestic and international market.
To become a Van Heusen outlet owner, one may require an investment of Rs.50 lacs to 90 lacs and a floor space of 1200-1500 sq. ft. and can start your entrepreneurial journey. Nevertheless, if you too keen about profitability, then Van Heusen offers an interesting program for its franchisee owner, and one can certainly expect to earn 12-15% of net profit margin.
Then, what are you waiting for? Go and grab this opportunity and start your entrepreneurship journey.
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
How much does it cost to Start a Van Heusen franchise?
Ans: To start a Van Heusen franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of Rs. 50-90 lacs for a minimum space of 1200-1500 square feet. This initial investment does consist one one-time deposit fee, marketing, and other fees.
Who is the owner of Van Heusen?
Ans: Van Heusen is owned by Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation, commonly known to as PVH Corp, an American clothing company. However, Van Heusen entered into Indian market in 1990 and currently operates under the Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail limited(ABFRL).
How much is the Van Heusen Franchise Profit margin?
Ans: As per certain estimate, one may anticipate to earn at least a net profit margin of 12-15%.