Are you searching for a franchise that deals in apparel segment and can offer an impressive profit margin? Do you own a local apparel store in your city and looking to expand your reach by partnering with a renowned apparel chain? Then, We have got a Good News for You! and certainly after reading this blog, you will be in a position to start your exciting journey to a whole new level.
We have covered several articles on apparel franchise and all of them are performing exceptionally well that made us to cover another interesting clothing and fashion chain. Unquestionably, the Indian clothing and fashion market has been expanding significantly over the past few years, and various foreign brands have entered the market.
So why not starting a new venture by partnering with a renowned brand? Yes, you read it correctly. In this blog, we’ll be covering a comprehensive article on starting a Peter England Franchise in your city with its capital required, cost, profit, expansion strategies, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Company: Peter England
- Founded: 1997
- HQ: MH, India
- Industry: Apparel & Fashion
- No. of outlet: 500+
- Model: Franchising
- Area served: PAN India
- Franchise Fee: ₹5-8 lacs
- Profit Margin: 25%
- Area Required: Min. 800 sq ft
- Total Initial Investment: ₹ 25 lacs to 35 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of Peter England Franchise
Established in 1889 in Londonderry, Ireland, Peter England ventured into the Indian market in 1997. It is also renowned as one of India’s most recognized and leading apparel chains, offering a wide range of premium and affordable clothing items.
In India, the chain is claimed by one of leading lifestyle brand – Madura Fashion and Lifestyle (Also caters brand like Van Heusen, Allen Solly, and Louis Philippe) and A Division of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited.
With in a span of 20+ years, Peter England has positioned itself as one of beloved and rapidly growing apparel house that redefines style and comfort through its unmatched range of shirts, trousers, denims, suits and blazers, and t-shirts. Recently, the chain has strengthens its network in tier 2 & 3 cities of India by launching its 400+ exclusive outlet.
Having a dedicative bold aim to offer premium quality fashion at affordable prices has helped the brand to expand extensively across Tier 3 and 4 markets. At present, the chain has an expansive footprint of over 1050+ stores across the country that sells more than 14 million garments every year across these stores, 3500+ Multi-brand outlets in 800+ towns.
Don’t you find Peter England’s enormous growth to be exciting? Hold on, we have a lot more to cover about it that can actually help you in deciding and understanding more about your potential franchisor.
You may like:
Start A Zudio Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Zudio Franchise
MUST KNOW! Before starting a Jockey Franchise – Cost & Profit – Jockey
Can you Own a Decathlon Franchise in India? Cost & Profit – Decathlon
Peter England Franchise Details – The Journey
Since its inception in India in 1997, Peter England has been ruling the apparel Industry with its premium and affordable clothing range, and that has expanded in more than 400+ outlets across and has also increased its presence in Tier 3 and Tier 4 markets.
With more outlets planned to be released in upcoming years will surely create tremendous opportunities for interested candidates to join in the ever-growing apparel chain.
Key Facts on Peter England
|1||Trade Name||Peter England|
|3||Founded||Entered in Indian Market in 1997|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Aditya Birla Fashion and |
Retail Limited (ABFRL)
|5||Headquarters||Piramal Agastya Corporate Park,|
Building ‘A’, 4th and 5th Floor,
Unit No. 401, 403, 501, 502,
L.B.S. Road, Kurla, Mumbai 400 070
|6||Number of locations||Over 500 locations|
|7||Area served||Across multiple indian cities|
|8||Model||FOFO and FOCO|
|9||Services offering||Premium apparel for Men & Women|
|10||Revenue||INR 5949 Cr (ABFRL Consolidated)|
You may like:
Can you Start an H&M Franchise? – Cost & Profit – H&M
Start a PUMA Franchise in India – Cost, Fee, & Profit – PUMA
How much does a Peter England Franchise Cost?
The chain does offer a wide range of clothing, such as shirts, t-shirts, trousers, denims, masks, loungewear, winter wear, accessories and occasion wear like suits, blazers and traditional wear. And the startup cost for a chain like Peter England may depend on several factors, including outlet’s geographical location, city, and available showroom space.
Nevertheless, To start a Peter England franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of ₹ 25 lacs to ₹ 35 lacs and a dedicated floor area of over 1200 square feet. This initial investment does cover the franchise fee, marketing fee, and other necessary expenses, but not the cost involved in construction the outlet.
Peter England Franchise Fee
The franchise fee for the Peter England is between Rs. 5 lacs – Rs. 7 lacs(Depends on chosen model). Furthermore, to qualify financially, franchise candidates and their partners/investors must have minimum net worth of Rs. 50 lacs with available liquidity of Rs. 30 lacs.
Additional Cost for Peter England
Typically, to run and maintain a Peter England outlet, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
However, In case of Peter England, It doesn’t charges any royalty fee from the franchisee. Additionally, it expects franchisee to invest a few lacs in marketing and advertising.
|Name of Fee||Cost and Other Details|
|Initial Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 – 7 lacs|
|Floor area||800 -1500 sq. ft|
|Ad royalty Fee||NA|
|Planning and Development|
and Design Costs
|Rs. 10 lacs|
|Initial Inventory||Rs. 10 -15 lacs|
|Additional Funds||Rs. 12 lacs|
|Net Worth||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|Available Liquidity||Rs. 30 Lacs|
|Total Initial Investment||Rs. 25 lacs – 35 lacs|
You may like:
How to Start a Lenskart Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Lenskart Franchise
Start a FirstCry Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – FirstCry Franchise
How much is Peter England Franchise Profit Margin?
A business with a relatively low profit or NO profit can’t withstand longer. Moreover, the profitability of a Peter England location may depend on several factors, such as location, city, average customer footfall, and demand in that particular area.
Nonetheless, considering the Peter England’s rapid expansion plans in India, brand presence & value, stable growth prospect, backing from renowned group, penetration in Tier 3 and Tier 4 markets, moderate investment with high ROI, and aggressive pricing will definitely help the franchisee owner to anticipate an impressive profit margin.
Additionally, Peter England share a whopping 25% of Net sales value with the franchisee on a monthly basis, where as a brand like Zudio pays around 16%. Hence, an Interested prospect of Peter England can certainly estimate a ROI of 40-50% with a payback period of 24-36 months.
You may like:
How to Start a Van Heusen Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Van Heusen
Is Tanishq Franchise Really for You? – Cost & Profit – Tanishq
Benefits of Owning a Peter England Franchise
- Countrywide presence with presence in visibility area:
- Undoubtedly, Peter England has a countrywide presence in India with occupying major areas in high visibility areas, which allows franchisee to server a wider audience and earn a better profit margin.
- Robust Supply Chain with Innovative Marketing:
- With a backing from a leading manufacturer – Madhura fashion, Peter England has been able to cater the demand of their customers in no time. They have been really helping the chain to place and market the product effectively.
- Moderate Investment with high Profit margin:
- As a Franchisee, you may enjoy a hefty profit margin with the franchisor, as Peter England shares a 25% of net sales value with the franchisee on its investment.
- They also provide a certain percentage of fixed return to its franchisee on its deposited security amount.
- Leveraging the Small town Opportunity:
- Peter England is slowly and steadily leveraging the small-town opportunity, and have certainly penetrated in Tier 3 and Tier 4 cities in India. It will definitely drive quick onboarding of partners leading to rapid scale-up.
- Rapid Digitalization:
- Through innovative efforts like digital 3D modelling and digital design collaboration methods, Peter England Chain is concentrating on digitising the pre-production supply chain activities. The market lead time was cut by roughly 15 to 30 days, and agility was also increased.
- Wide range of Products:
- Peter England offers a entire spectrum of dressing, ranging from casuals, ceremonial, party wear to recently launched active wear at its outlets for Men and Women.
You may like:
Kalyan Jewellers Franchise – Cost & Profit: The Future of Jewelry Retail – Kalyan Jewellers
What does it require to become a Peter England Franchisee?
Generally, the requirements for owning a Peter England location are pretty much similar to other apparel chain. But to ease your research, we have highlighted a few major reasons;
- First and most important – One should be financially well-qualified and have good credit to start a Peter England location, and should be ready to invest minimum ₹25 lacs – 35 lacs.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Peter England business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested prospects must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by Peter England’s team.
- Interested franchisees should have a passion to work in the Apparel industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a Peter England outlet.
- Applicants are advised to secure a suitable location that meet Peter England franchise requirements, such as high visibility and easy accessibility with a min floor space of 800 -1200 sq feet.
What are the support offered by Peter England?
- Site selection & planning
- Interior & Exterior planning
- Necessary IT and Marketing support
- Quality check and raw material
- Proper Supply chain support
- Staff training program
- Marketing and sales growth strategies
How to Get Peter England Franchise?
For starting a Peter England location will require a moderate investment that may offer an impressive gross profit margin. Additionally, the Peter England chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- To get Peter England outlet, interested prospect has to email necessary details @email@example.com or can call them at 022-50245000.
Final Takeaway – Summary
Irrefutably, Peter England is one of the India’s most loved and rapid growing apparel chains, offering a variety of clothing, such as Shirt, T-shirts, Jeans, and much more at an aggressive pricing. With a growing demand in India, Peter England has certainly boosting its presence across Tier 3 and Tier 4 markets.
To become a Peter England outlet owner, one may require an investment of Rs. 25 lacs to 35 lacs and a floor space of 800-1200 sq. ft. and can start your entrepreneurial journey. Nevertheless, if you too keen about profitability, then Peter England offers an interesting program for its franchisee owner, and one can certainly expect to earn 25% of net profit margin.
The bottom line – Definitely, owning a Peter England can be a lucrative business opportunity for entrepreneurs who are interested in the retail industry. However, FranchiseGoal does caution that in order to guarantee the success of their firm, you need be prepared to make a sizeable financial commitment and follow the brand’s exacting requirements.
Then, what are you waiting for? Go and grab this opportunity and start your entrepreneurship journey with Peter England.
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
Tea & Café Franchise, Ice Cream Franchise, Food & Beverages, Delivery, and Apparel Franchise
How much does it cost to Start a Peter England Franchise in India?
Ans: The cost of starting a Peter England location depends on several factors. Moreover, starting a Peter England franchise price in India will be around ₹25 lacs to 35 lacs for a floor area of min. 1000 sq feet.
Is Peter England Franchise Profitable?
Ans: It depends on numerous factors and one should be ready to perform a better market and location analysis. Moreover, considering the Peter England’s expertise, backing from renowned chain, and competitive pricing may help franchisee to earn a hefty profit margin.
Is Peter England an Indian Brand?
Ans: Yes, it is an Indian brand, which is currently owned by Madura Fashion and Lifestyle (Also caters brand like Van Heusen, Allen Solly, and Louis Philippe) and A Division of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited.