Have you been searching about the Pani Puri franchise? Are you an avid consumer of Pani Puri, and wanted to make an opportunity out of it by owning a franchise? We believe you must have somewhere or sometime wondered about the average income for a Pani Puri Franchise?
Let me put it on a record that “Like Tea & Cafe franchise owner, Pani Puri or Chat corner outlet owner also make a humongous sum of money with their two or three carts, although one may be enough to make an earning of over ₹20,000 per month”.
But, Is this franchise really worth your investment? Read more for more info.
In this post, we’ll cover a detailed post on the BTech Pani Puri Wali franchise with its capital required, cost, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Company: BTech Pani Puri Wali
- Founded: 2022
- HQ: New Delhi
- Founder: Tapsi Upadhyay
- Industry: Food & Beverage
- No. of outlet: 4
- Model: Franchising and Self
- Area served: North India
- Total Initial Investment: ₹ 2 lacs to 5 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of BTech Pani Puri Wali Franchise
Zeroed in on Pani Puri after doing a lot of research on India’s favourite and the most served snacks, Tapsi Upadhayay from Meerut and her childhood friend Sandeep Kumar started a Pani Puri cart in West Delhi in November 2022. A Pani puri cart started by Tapsi is now known as “BTech Pani Puri Wali ” has more than four stalls across southern Delhi.
Started with a vision to serve India’s most loved snack to provide healthy, guilt-free, affordable and delicious pani puri, BTech Pani Puri chain has become a popular snacks kiosk in India.
Actually, Tapse already comes from a business background, where she had a food restaurant in Bengaluru, India and she had to shut down its operation due to Pandemic.
She become quite popular after her video was shared by a popular Bollywood actress Taapsee Pannu, and she indeed praised her and wrote, “When it’s not just the name… the degree also match!!! Now, time to share the most awesome street food with the bravest vendor I know with a smiley.“
As per Tapsi, her business has already made over ₹10 to ₹15 lacs in just 4-5 months, and looking to expand its presence across several other cities in India by offering franchising to its interested applicants.
You may like:
Can you own a Biryani By Kilo Franchise? How to, Cost, & Profit – Biryani By Kilo
BTech Pani Puri Wali – The Journey
Their humble beginning started with a single cart in Janakpuri area of New Delhi to quickly expanding its reach to near by localities with more than 4+ outlets to serve healthy and tasty Pani puri to certainly commendable.
Key facts about BTech Paani Puri Wali
|1||Trade Name||BTech Paani Puri Wali|
|2||Industry||Food & Beverage|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Tapsi Upadhyay & Sandeep Kumar|
|5||Corporate Headquarters||New Delhi|
|6||Number of locations||Four outlets|
|7||Area served||Southern Delhi|
|9||Menu offering||Pani Puri|
|10||Revenue||Less than ₹50 lacs|
You may also like:
How much does a BTech Paani Puri Wali Franchise Cost?
Interested applicants can apply for its franchise program based on their investment range. However the initial investment cost may vary depending on its chosen model, outlet’s geographical locations. Currently, an applicant may apply for its master franchise and take care of its expansion in their area.
Nevertheless, To become an approved BTech Pani Puri Wali Franchise partner, one will at least require an initial investment of ₹2 lacs to ₹5 lacs with a capability to operate minimum of one cart.
Additionally, the above-mentioned initial investment for the BTech Pani Wali chain includes the expenses or fees such as Franchise fees, Marketing Fees, Equipment charges, decor, and other necessary fees.
The ongoing royalty fee for the BTech Pani Puri franchise will be approximately 2 -5%, which would be paid by the Franchisee on their monthly gross sales.
You may also like:
Is Five Star Chicken Franchise Profitable? – How to Start, Cost, Fee – 5 Star Chicken
How much is the BTech Pani Puri Wali Profit Margin?
It can be certain difficult to comment on its profitability without knowing its outlet’s presence, average customer footfall, and expenses associated with it. Nonetheless, considering its menu’s affordability, low start up cost, social media marketing strategy, One may anticipate a net profit margin of over 30-40% with this franchise.
However, with more social branding, growing franchise demand, its profitability may increase to over 45 to 50% or more.
Benefits of Owning an BTech Pani Puri Wali Franchise
- The franchise is renowned for offering completely healthier Air-fried Puri, which is made without any Maida. It may help new franchisee owner to attract new and health conscious customers in their area.
- It requires a low startup cost to own a BTech Pani Puri chain.
- It may offer a training and marketing support for its franchisee that will ultimately help them in generating regular income stream
- BTech Pani Puri Chain may also offer social media marketing support, which will help new outlet owner to quickly grasp the local market.
You may also like:
Are Belgian Waffle Franchises a Good Investment? – Costs & Profit – Belgian waffle
Risk associated with BTech Pani Puri Wali Franchise
- Highly Dependent on Single product:
- The chain is super dependent on its single product, that is Pani Puri, and any deviation from its offering or taste may disrupt its sales.
- Heavily dependent on Social Media:
- While social media may help any businesses to quickly grab a market opportunity or become famous in no time. However, it is certainly advised for chain to work on expanding its menu and reach across other cities.
- Will you eat?
- It may or may not be a risk but can be a good ask for this business. While there are several local Pani puri thela that sells extremely delicious Pani puri and we all prefer to eat at near by place, and not travel a mile to just have a PUCHKA.
See also: Does Sagar Gaire Franchise? – Alternatives, Cost, & Profit – Sagar Gaire Franchise
What does it require to become a BTech Pani Puri Wali Franchisee?
- First and most important – One should be financially well-qualified and have good credit to start a BTech Pani Puri location, and should be ready to invest minimum ₹5 lacs.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the BTech Pani Puri business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by their team.
- Interested franchisees should have a passion to work in the fast-food industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a BTech Pani Puri Outlet outlet.
You may also like:
What’s So Special about Rameshwaram Cafe Franchise? – Cost & Profit – Rameshwaram Cafe
How to Get BTech Pani Puri Wali Franchise?
For starting a BTech Pani Puri Wali Cart will require a minimal investment that may offer an impressive gross profit margin. Additionally, the BTech Pani Puri chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- Visit its official website, and navigate to franchise tab of BTech Pani Puri
- Please fill in the details, such as Name, Email Id, Phone number, Address details, Investment size, and other necessary information.
Is BTech Pani Puri Wali Franchise Worth your Investment?
The simple one liner answer is – It depends.
Why because, Pani Puri is certainly one of highly consumed or served snacks in India and don’t require any introduction to anybody.
So, if you are seriously looking to create or venture into Pani Puri industry, then we at FranchiseGoal advise you to open your own outlet, and focus on 4 things – Quality, customer service, affordability, and Ambience and BOOM!! You are the King now.
With a little social marketing, you can definitely crack local market and then can opt for franchising model for store expansion.
Final Takeaway – Summary
Undoubtedly, Pani puri is one of India’s most loved and affordable snacks after Chai in the country, and it has an enormous potential to gain underserved market place. While there can be several stalls for Pani Puri, but BTech Pani Puri Wali’s founder Tapsi has came up strong and with its healthier food option has allowed the chain to grab a significant market share in South Delhi.
With an Initial investment of ₹ 2 lacs to ₹ 5 lacs, the BTech Paani Puri Wali chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional net profit margin of over 40%.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the fast food industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with a minimal investment, then you may consider to start a BTech Pani Puri stall, but NOT NOW. We advise you to give this chain a few time to make and expand its presence in the Indian market, and understand about its profit margin in near future.
You may consider checking out other FOOD FRANCHISES listed on our platform.
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
How much does it cost to Start a BTech Pani Puri Franchise?
Ans: It may cost around ₹2 lacs to ₹ 5 lacs for a single cart, and over ₹20 lacs for a master farchise.
Is BTech Pani Puri Wali Franchise Profitable?
Ans: The profitability of BTech Pani Puri chain may depend on several factors, and however considering growing awareness about healthier street food option, affordable pricing, delectable taste, and low startup cost, one may earn a net profit margin of 30-40%.
What is the BTech Pani Puri Wali real name?
Ans: The Real or founder of BTech Pani Puri Wali is Tapsi Upadhaya, who is basically from Meerut, UP.