Have you ever thought a roadside stall can grow beyond your expectation? Certainly, several franchises like MBA Chai Wala will hit your mind, and likewise, you might have noticed numerous roadside kiosks that are crowded almost every time you visit.
Here, we have brought in an another interesting chain – Food Adda Franchise, and how they started their journey with ₹50,000 and expanded its journey to over 100 plus outlets in just 7 years.
We assure you that you have reached an article that will help in clearing all your doubts about the Food Adda chain. We will be covering an in-depth article on the Food Adda chain with its Cost, Fee, & Profit margin, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Company: Food Adda
- Founded: 2016
- HQ: Mumbai India
- Industry: Food & Beverage
- No. of outlet: 100 + in India
- Area served: Pan India
- Franchise Fee: ₹4 lacs + GST
- Space Required: Min. 600 sq ft
- Total Initial Investment: ₹ 15 lacs to 20 lacs
Table of Contents
Overview of Food Adda Franchise
Started in 2016 as a roadside stall to serve delicious fast-food items such as sandwiches, burger, fries and other items by Hardik Savla, Food Adda is one of India’s popular fast-food chains, offering an exciting range of affordable menus such as Sandwiches, Pizza, Burgers, Fries, Desserts, Nachos, sides, and much more.
Currently, the chain boasts over 100 + outlets across 9+ states including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Telangana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, and Haryana among others.
Since its inception and with its sheer priority to serve delectable tasty, fresh, quality, and delightful customer experience has allowed the Food Adda outlet to grow extensively in the highly competitive food industry in India.
Having its wide range of menu items, exceptional customer service, and affordable pricing helped the chain to become a go-to choice for many food lovers.
Does this little snippet excite you to Become a franchisee of Food Adda store? Don’t hurry! we have a few more important topics to cover on Food Adda chain, and we believe that it will undoubtedly help you to understand and choose the best fast-food franchise.
You may like:
Can you own a Biryani By Kilo Franchise? How to, Cost, & Profit – Biryani By Kilo
Background and Journey of Food Adda
Their humble beginning started from a roadside stall in 2016 in Borivali West Mumbai with a small investment of ₹50000 and aim of serving quality and affordable food to customers to being a food joint of over 100 plus outlets spread across 9+ cities is undoubtedly inspiring for all.
The chain is also renowned as Mumbai’s famous food chain that uses fresh, high-quality ingredients to create its menu items.
Key facts about Food Adda
|1||Trade Name||Mumbai’s Famous Food Adda|
|2||Industry||Food & Beverages|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Hardik Savla|
|5||Corporate Headquarters||Mumbai, India|
|6||Number of locations||100+|
|7||Area served||PAN India|
|9||Menu offering||Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, |
Sides, Desserts, and much more
|10||Revenue||INR 10 Crores|
You may like:
How much does a Food Adda Franchise Cost in India?
Opening a Food Adda Outlet involves a minimal investment, as it typical for most low-mid category food franchises, and this investment may vary depending on the city, outlet’s geographical location, and amount of renovation required.
Nonetheless, To become an approved Food Adda Franchise partner, one would at least require an initial investment of ₹15 lacs to ₹20 lacs with a min floor area of 500 – 1200 sq feet.
Additionally, the initial investment for Food Adda cover the expenses or fees such as Franchise fees, Marketing Fees, Equipment charges, decor, and other startup fees.
Food Adda Franchise Fee in India
The franchise fee for Food Adda is around ₹4 lacs + 18% GST. Furthermore, to qualify financially, franchise candidates and their partners/investors should have at least a minimum net worth of ₹ 50 lacs with available liquidity of ₹ 20 lacs.
Additional Cost for Food Adda
Typically, to run and maintain a fast food franchise like Food Adda, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The ongoing royalty fee for the Food Adda franchise is 7%, which would be paid by the Franchisee on their monthly gross sales.
|Type of Fee||Cost and Other Details|
|Franchise Fee||₹ 4 lacs + 18% GST|
|Floor Area||Min. 600 -1200 sq. ft.|
|Store Ambiance & Interiors||₹4.5 lacs|
|Machinery & Equipment||₹6 lacs|
|Agreement Period||10 Years, Renewable|
|Total Initial Investment||₹ 15 lacs to ₹20 Lacs|
You may also like:
Is Food Adda Franchise Profitable In India?
Well, It certainly depends on several factors such as Food Adda’s outlet geographical locations, city, and the capability of the franchisee to control its expenses.
Nevertheless, Considering the exponential rise in the food industry, low startup investment with high ROI, proper supply chain, robust presence in market, loyal customer base, training & support, and regular food innovations, one may anticipate a gross profit margin of 65-75% and over 15-25% of net profit margin per month with the Food Adda venture.
You may also like:
Are Belgian Waffle Franchises a Good Investment? – Costs & Profit – Belgian waffle
How to Get Dhakka Mukki Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Dhakka Mukki
Food Adda Franchise Profitability Explained
We will try to explain more about the profitability of Food Adda with a simple example, and yes, it could vary depending on the chosen model and city. Assuming, you have opened a food adda outlet in a good area and with given expenses, achieved these numbers throughout the years;
|Type of Cost||Amount|
|Raw Material Cost (Max 35%)||(₹ 1,57,500)|
|:Gross Profit||: ₹2,92,500 (65%)|
|Employees salary||(₹ 50,000)|
|Royalty(7% + GST)||(₹ 37,170)|
|:Net Profit||₹ 85,330 (~19%)|
Benefits of Owning a Food Adda Franchise
- Flexible franchise model:
- Interested prospects can take up a Pizza Hut outlet with an initial investment of 15 lacs to 20 lacs and can start their entrepreneurial journey with Mumbai’s renowned food house
- Leverage the loyal customer base:
- As a franchisee, you may leverage Food Adda’s well-established loyal customer base that may help them you to generate revenue from day one itself.
- Variety & Affordability
- Food Adda provides a wide range of pocket friendly and delicious food ranges filled up regional flavor to its consumers, enabling them to garner customers from every categories.
- Online and Offline Marketing Support:
- The Food Adda chain may provides an extensive support to its outlet holders by offering industry standard online and offline marketing support.
- Extensive training support:
- Mumbai’s famous food adda chain offers comprehensive training and support to its franchisees, including assistance in site selection, Interior decor, and other necessary stuff.
- High profit potential with low investment:
- The franchise offers highly profitable franchise model, and with right location and marketing strategy, Food Adda outlet holder may generate an impressive profit margin of 15-25%.
You may also like:
California Burrito Franchise – Cost, Profit, Review, & Alternatives – California Burrito
What does it require to become a Food Adda Franchisee?
- First and most important – One should have the required funding to partner with a Food Adda outlet, that is one should be ready to invest anywhere between ₹15lacs to ₹20 lacs.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Food Adda business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the Food Adda team.
- Interested franchisees should have a passion to work in the fast-food industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a Food Adda outlet.
- Applicants are advised to secure a suitable location that meets Food Adda’s requirements, such as high visibility and easy accessibility.
You may also like:
Is Five Star Chicken Franchise Profitable? – How to Start, Cost, Fee – 5 Star Chicken
Start a Burger Singh Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Burger Singh
How to Get a Food Adda Franchise?
Irrefutably, becoming a Food Adda outlet owner requires a minimal investment that may offers an impressive gross profit margin. Additionally, the Food Adda chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- Visit their official website.
- Fill in the required details such as Name, Email ID, Phone number, Location, and other necessary stuff.
Final Takeaway – Summary
Started way back in 2016, Mumbai’s Fast food chain – Food Adda may seem like a small franchise network of over 100 outlets. But, considering its product quality and expansion plan none can deny about its future growth prospects
At present, Food Adda boasts over 100 plus franchised outlets across Indian cities and more outlets planned to release in the domestic market in the upcoming years will create tremendous opportunities for interested candidates to grab THIS deal in this ever-growing market.
With an Initial investment of ₹ 15 lacs to ₹ 20 lacs, the Food Adda chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional net profit margin of 15-25%. Nevertheless, Interested applicants are advised to speak to 4-5 Food Adda outlet owners before applying for its franchise.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the fast food industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with a minimal investment, then you can apply for a Food Adda outlet in India. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Mumbai’s Food Adda!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
How much does it cost to start a Food Adda Franchise?
Ans: The initial investment for Food Adda will range from ₹15 lacs to ₹ 20 lacs for a floor area of a minimum of 600 – 1200 sq feet. This investment involves costs like Franchise Fees, Equipment Fees, Marketing and other expenses.
Who Own Food Adda in India?
Ans: Food Adda chain is being owned by Mr. Hardik Savla, which was started in 2016 with a minimal investment of mere ₹50,000.
How much can you earn with a Food Adda chain?
Ans: The earning with Food Adda chain may range from ₹35000 per month to over 1 lacs per month, but it may vary depending on locations, city, and many others.